Zuckuss Mini-Bust

Reaction score
Didnt see a thread on my favorite bounty hunter yet so I though I would start one...

This will be my first Mini-Bust so I am really excited not only for that reason but because he is my favorite character in SW. I am really glad he is starting to "get some love" in the merchandise area.

So, who else is picking him up?

EDIT: forgot to mention, I have mine on preorder form Entertainment Earth... Since this is my first experience with Mini-Busts (I have order figures from EE before) are they a good retailer for Busts?

Reaction score
Re: GG Zuckuss Mini-Bust thread

I have him on pre-order as I love the scene with all the Bounty Hunters in ESB.

All we need now is 4-LOM to be announced at TF.

Reaction score

Congrats on the plunge---your wallet will regret it! LOL Entertainment Earth is reliable and reputable, however, their prices are generally at retail and there aren't many price breaks. For future bust purchases, I swear by Northside Collectibles---nsidecollectibles.com. There are several others such as razorsedgecollectibles.com----i'm sure others will chime in. Prices are generally better at the smaller places.

Reaction score

Try your local Comic shop if you have one around. They can order them for you and sometime at a discount.

Zuckuss has always been my fav Bounty Hunter as well and I'm very happy GG is getting to him. I just hope 4LOM isn't too far off.

Reaction score

Thanks guys...

I would love to have a whole set of the bounty hunters... but that boba is way out of my price range right now... maybe if GG releases a new version of him I might go back an pick up the others.

I have a local comic shop but they generally dont carry bust or anything like that. I might move my pre-order over to razorsedge because they look like they have the best price. Thanks for the information though and I am glad to see some other people out there excited about this bust!

Reaction score

I also have him on preorder...love to finish my ESB scene

Reaction score

Razor's Edge rules, that's all there is to it.

Zuckuss is my favorite right behind IG-88, and I was thrilled to see him getting released this soon. The sculpt looks great, but the paint could use a little bit of work. No one reading this happens to have an in-person shot do they? I know someone had one of Plo Koon's in the thread I made about it.

Either way, Zuckuss is going to rock, and he's sure to turn some heads.

Reaction score

for have the complete list of bounty hunter they must do 4LOM but AURRA SIN too ...

we can see her some few second in the TPM..
now they did all bounty hunter ( OT and prelo) we can hope they finish with really all ...

Reaction score

Woah, I just now checked out your Zuckuss collection in your signature. That's very impressive. How would you rate the Hasbro 12" figure overall? I keep wanting to get it, but expect SS to do him within the next two years, while it's a bit of a stretch.

Do you have a photo gallery with all the pictures in at all? My Asajj one is here in my signature. 'love to add you to my friends list since I'm trying to find people who do character focus collections.

Reaction score

Without a doubt Zuckuss will be joining his fellow hunters in my display.

On preorder over at MWC!

Reaction score

on order at nside. when he comes in, it'll be the final push for me to finally pick up ig-88. boba....he'll have to wait longer, lol.

Reaction score

Got mine on preorder from BBTS! Can't go wrong with them either.

Reaction score

I was disappointed to find out Zuckuss was delayed till May as I've been looking forward to getting this bust as I can't get enough of the bounty hunters.

Reaction score

Dosei said:
Woah, I just now checked out your Zuckuss collection in your signature. That's very impressive. How would you rate the Hasbro 12" figure overall? I keep wanting to get it, but expect SS to do him within the next two years, while it's a bit of a stretch.

Do you have a photo gallery with all the pictures in at all? My Asajj one is here in my signature. 'love to add you to my friends list since I'm trying to find people who do character focus collections.
Thanks a lot! Character focus are a great way to narrow down ones collecting habits... If you try to collect everything then you would be broke!

I know hasbro 12 inch figures sometimes get a bad rap but the Zuckuss one is great. It has good articulation and a lot of great detail. It deffently worth picking up if you see it somewhere...

I really done see SS doing if anytime soon though... maybe in a few years, but not soon...

There are some other items to look forward too though... He is on the list of metal figures to be made by DeAgostini and there is and Atticktrx figure coming in series 5.

I dont currently have a photo gallery but I should be updateing that page pretty soon with some more pre-production items vintage and modern. I might just end up makeing a photo album eventually though breaking down each item individually.

Reaction score

Just thought I would give this a little bump up since he is supposed to be coming out next month. Any new news or anything?

Reaction score

CCGarmory.com also has great prices as well. Good to hear you're getting into the GG game. Welcome.

THj

Reaction score

Really nice looking piece, but I tend to be very picky with my orders, and so far Mr. Zuckuss hasn't made the cut. Once the first pics start showing up, I might be singing a different tune though...

Reaction score

cant wait for this bust to hit my shelves.

Reaction score

Cool focus, Bear78! I can't wait for him either. I love me some bounty hunters.

Reaction score

I have him on preorder also, he will look nice in my cabinet with my other bounty hunters. Bring on 4 LOM.

Reaction score

You guys will be happy to know Gentle Giant just announced on their blog Zuckuss is shipping to retailers this week.

Reaction score

Quad said:
You guys will be happy to know Gentle Giant just announced on their blog Zuckuss is shipping to retailers this week.
Sweeeeeeeeet. Love me some bounty hunters!!

Reaction score

I cannot wait to get this in my collection as I am in need of some new bounty hunters. Now where's 4-LOM?

Reaction score

Jack_Victory said:
Now where's 4-LOM?

Perhaps a CIV reveal, or maybe SDCC???

At least I am hoping for that. I'm quite excited for Dengar as well ~ when is he shipping again?

Reaction score

DarthBeek said:
Jack_Victory said:
Now where's 4-LOM?

Perhaps a CIV reveal, or maybe SDCC???

At least I am hoping for that. I'm quite excited for Dengar as well ~ when is he shipping again?
As long as they don't make 4-Lom an exclusive, since it is the last of the bounty hunters.

I think Dengar is supposed to ship in August...

Reaction score

BlueSnaggletooth said:
I heard 4-LOM will be a Blister Exclusive, limited to 500.

-Snags

that better be a joke snags....please say its a joke

Reaction score

BlueSnaggletooth said:

-Snags
I heard he is the 2007 Holiday gift

Reaction score

BlueSnaggletooth said:

-Snags
No worries...Im sure we'll still get the chance to grab the B&W version of him via raffle

Reaction score

great news...cant wait for him

Reaction score

BlueSnaggletooth said:

-Snags
Now, that is just plain cruel to even think that.

Reaction score

BlueSnaggletooth said:

-Snags
Don't say such things, we must think positive thoughts.

Reaction score

Every time I think positive, GG goes and does something stupid !!!

Reaction score

Slave_1 said:
Every time I think positive, GG goes and does something stupid !!!
Ah-HA!!! We've found the cuprit!!! On behalf of GG collectors worldwide, we respectfully ask you to discontinue said postive thoughts immediately.

Thank you.

Reaction score

nside is saying it'll be in 5/9.....with jango