Zombie Lab Kickstarter

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in 1/18 scale Zombies and civilians the Zombie Lab Kickstarter is underway. I'm excited for these so went all in, which works out to about $25 per figure including shipping anywhere. If they blow past the goal and get more unlocks, the per figure rate goes down even more for the all-ins. Boss Fight Studios has worked with this group on the sculpting and using their H.A.C.K.S. system.

Reaction score
While Sombies arent really my thing, I never really got into that fad. I do have to say a couple of those are cool. I'd really only be interested in the Cop "Robin", for the Uniform for customs. And Keanna for that Pepper Potts custom I've been wanting to do since Iron Man.

Reaction score
just pledged my support. these figures look awesome and most likely the closest I'll ever get to see a 3.75" The Walking Dead action figure line...

Reaction score
I want these so bad, Like right now. I want wave after wave of these. They all look amazing. Darkartist I am right there with you, I think this is the closest we will get to the Walking Dead in this scale.

Reaction score
I want these so bad, Like right now. I want wave after wave of these. They all look amazing. Darkartist I am right there with you, I think this is the closest we will get to the Walking Dead in this scale.

Reaction score
If they get all the stretch goals I think the amount per figure was under $14.50, including the shipping and ignoring the extra heads. If people only want the zombies or the civilians they could probably easily unload the other at cost. I'm excited to have both.

Reaction score
Wishing I had the money for the all in, Everyone of these look amazing.

Reaction score
Just under two days remaining. A few thousand, left to go, to unlock two more figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
26 hours left, about 10 all-ins from unlocking the two pack. This kickstarter is also promising one of the shortest to market times, which hopefully comes true.

Reaction score
I'm in for 10 figures so far.

Let's face it, there's nothing new from Hasbro in the 3.75" line so may as well spend my cash on a fully articulated range of original figures.

Reaction score
Doesn't Survivor #4 look familiar? :grin:

Only 14 hours to go, I can't decide if I should. Only want 3 or 4 figures. Says no duplicates though.

Reaction score
I've never used kickstarter and I'm only interested in a few of these (honestly to supplement some of the medieval HACKS I plan on getting soon). My question is, at some point, will these be available individually?

Reaction score
Received my all in Kickstarter Zombie set.. the figures look awesome. I haven't had a chance to open everyone of them yet and will try and post pictures of them as soon as possible but these came out great. The Head sculpt look great, articulation is awesome (although fragile as well - already snapped an arm off one of the figures :( ), the weapons/accessories are neat (ranging from handguns, swords, baseball bats, golf clubs, axes, knifes, crowbars, pipes, mops, cell phones, computer tablets etc.. even some of the figures have a removable necktie feature)

each figure comes individually boxed with full artwork and a part of a story that tells the tale of the Zombie Invasion. the details on the figures are neat depending on the characters (the women feature details like ripped stockings, dirt and grim on their clothes, blood splatter etc. while the men feature blood splatter, ripped/ tattered clothing) even the Zombie each feature a different type of infection/ wound ranging from simple bite marks and blood splatter to full guts exposed, bones etc. one of the zombies even features a headsculpt that looks like a sword cut it off at an angle and you can see the brains exposed on the inside.

each 4" figure sports multiple points of articulation (ball jointed heads, torso articulation as well as articulation in the shoulders, elbows, wrists, thighs, knees and ankles and waist) making these perfect to pair with the modern G.I. Joe line of action figures.

Reaction score
Received mine as well. They are really well done. Look forward to setting them up this weekend.

Reaction score
set up a quick display of the Zombie Labs Kickstarter figures last night on a custom display base. this is the "TWD Glenn" headsculpt that came with the all in package backers.

Reaction score
I got a “ready to ship” email for my add ons. I doubt I’ll get them as fast as the first shipment, but still, I’m excited for more suits and cops.