Zeb Orrelios - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Total Speculation on this one via Yakface, the artist who does all the sketches for the Black Series packaging recently had artwork up on his website which included one for "Zeb Orrelios", it has since been taken down. Perhaps we might see this figure in the next year to add to our crew.

Who's up for seeing a Zeb Orrelios figure?

Reaction score
Definitely excited to round out my Ghost crew.

Assuming this is a Deluxe figure as I'd seen rumored, I wonder what else they will add in the packaging. Will it just be "he's big, so he's deluxe" (like Moloch) or will they give him extra weapons/diorama pieces (like Palpatine or the Gamorrean Guard)?

Reaction score
Didn't Patrick from Hasbro more or less confirm he is coming? By saying that they can't release the other crew members and not release Zeb too.

Anyway, I definitely will be getting him. For the exact reason above :) to complete the crew and he's an alien!

Reaction score
Didn't Patrick from Hasbro more or less confirm he is coming? By saying that they can't release the other crew members and not release Zeb too.

Anyway, I definitely will be getting him. For the exact reason above :) to complete the crew and he's an alien!
Hopefully they don't Bodhi Rook him! That's a spot on my shelf that still bothers me.

Reaction score
He is my most wanted figure, so I really hope he gets made and soon. Love the rebels. Cool characters with a great family dynamic and with colorful designs. They did not do much with Zeb on the show, but his absence among the action figures is still felt. The group needs its muscle and its grumpy but loyal and badass buddy-dude. ;) :)

Would love it if he came with several heads (neutral and angry), hands (gripping and fists) and his Bo-Rifle.

Reaction score
Hopefully they don't Bodhi Rook him! That's a spot on my shelf that still bothers me.
Somehow I wasn't as compelled to complete the R1 selection, but this specific crew I want complete.
I don't have Captain Aimbot and Blind Ip-man for instance.

Reaction score
Bodhi is sorely missed. But the issue with doing a Bodhi Rook character now is he would look so tremendously better than the other Rogue One humans, it would't really be fair.

Related to that, while they are not as painful as the worst-looking Cassian figures, it's a shame that Kanan and Sabine will look so behind-the-times. I don't think they are big enough for an Archive release (not for a while, anyway)...but it'd be nice if there were some way for Hasbro to sell photo-real heads to update old figures in sets like this.

Reaction score
Bodhi is sorely missed. But the issue with doing a Bodhi Rook character now is he would look so tremendously better than the other Rogue One humans, it would't really be fair.

Related to that, while they are not as painful as the worst-looking Cassian figures, it's a shame that Kanan and Sabine will look so behind-the-times. I don't think they are big enough for an Archive release (not for a while, anyway)...but it'd be nice if there were some way for Hasbro to sell photo-real heads to update old figures in sets like this.
Couple those heads with extra weapons, much like Gi Joe battle packs or whatever they were called, and you have a winner!

Reaction score
A figure that is part of my wants. I hope its not just speculation, we need him to finish the Rebels crew.