Your Vintage Collection

Reaction score
I just really like these guys. I think that they are the prettiest TVC figures yet!
They really are fantastic! I'm lucky that I was able to get them off Pulse, and I'm glad Hasbro has rereleased Fives and soon Echo, but I wish this phenomenal set had been more easily available to everybody who wanted one. I know the purpose of putting something like this out as a very limited con exclusive (aside from making money) is to "create buzz" among existing fans/collectors or whatever, but it seems like this would've done more good for the line as a whole if it had been a mass release, or at the very least a Target/Amazon/Walmart exclusive...because I can't imagine that a more casual buyer would get their hands on this great set and NOT want more 3.75" figures of this quality.

Reaction score
We complain about the many repacks (and for the most part should), but the actual newer TVC figs are a huge step forward! All the newly-sculpted figures are just gorgeous and work perfectly in the pics y’all post. We (relatively) rarely get truly new sculpts, but the ones we do get are stellar.

Reaction score
I was going to try and keep a full set of TVC Rogue One figures MOC and have a second set to open. However, the cost of getting extras of some of these is way too high, so I decided to just open and enjoy the set I have. I usually do this in one go, but my mistake here was starting with troopers and getting sidetracked by playing around with them. Will finish opening up later. (Boba and some Remnant Stormies snuck in there somehow as well)

dtp-swtvc-R1open-01.jpg

dtp-swtvc-R1open-02.jpgdtp-swtvc-R1open-03.jpgdtp-swtvc-R1open-04.jpg

Reaction score
I can't seem to find this online anywhere - how would I go about obtaining one of these?
That's the trick! So far, it's sold at Galaxy's Edge/Disney Parks only, and recently, shopdisney's UK site. Throughout the past year when shopdisney.com started selling rotating small selections of Galaxy's Edge stuff, I was really hoping this and some of the other parks-only creatures would make it onto the site, but no such luck. Every time I've ever checked Ebay, if there are even any listed, they're always ridiculously highly-priced.

Reaction score
Yesterday my friend gave me a picture book showing Sideshow and Hasbro figures in great dios. The writer photoshops the figs into amazing surroundings. He uses 6”, 12”, and even 1:1 full-size figures from Sideshow’s company museum! It’s a neat project that reminds me of you dudes’ work.
1621096004171.jpeg
1621096021845.jpeg
1621096047227.jpeg
1621096062165.jpeg