Your Vintage Collection

Reaction score
That’s the best overall dio I’ve see for the carbon freeze yet! Is all that stuff actual physical background, or is it a hybrid playset/digital insert? Either way, it’s completely impressive; it looks totally real! 🤩

Reaction score
That’s the best overall dio I’ve see for the carbon freeze yet! Is all that stuff actual physical background, or is it a hybrid playset/digital insert? Either way, it’s completely impressive; it looks totally real! 🤩
Thanks Tulgah! It's the playset plus my own version of 'The Volume' aka my 4k tv. :)

Reaction score
Since there's been no sign yet of them appearing in the so-called "heritage scale" anytime soon, it's time to make do!

expert marksman BULLSEYE™!
master of technology SLICE™!
super-strong brawler CRUSHER™!
and their leader TRACKER™!
are
THE POOR MAN'S BAD BATCH™!

2021-05-01.jpg

Reaction score
Those are just so sick. Somehow some of them go beyond toy photography to straight film models. The Pop Smoke image is sublime. I’m ordering the ARC Troopers pic, as it’s pure TVC. I’ll be in touch!

Reaction score
Those are just so sick. Somehow some of them go beyond toy photography to straight film models. The Pop Smoke image is sublime. I’m ordering the ARC Troopers pic, as it’s pure TVC. I’ll be in touch!
Thank you!

Reaction score
The scale of the tentacles in the second picture makes them truly frightening! That’s such an impressive pic. Y’all are getting really, REALLY good at this.