Your Vintage Collection

Reaction score
I swear, that Bacta Tank is one of the best things they ever did. And you can still get them cheap!
And back then, we believed it could only get better. Unfortunately, even with Hasbro's efforts in the last couple years, we're still missing quite a few great environments to display our figures.

Reaction score
Those kind of Jawa/Tusken scenes from the Dune Sea and such were the inspiration of my childhood and promoters of my youth! Well done!

Meanwhile, here’s some Mandos. I don’t have clean-armor Din or RotJ Fett yet, and I lost Comic Pack Fett (the one with the hard greens and reds). I’ll find it lying around eventually.
1617067765443.jpeg

Reaction score
Getting into making customs, Anakin's robes are more black in ROTS, I know we wont see a redux on that figure anytime soon so I took it upon myself to at least give it a try for my display. Even w/ the PR CW Anakin head, the likeness isn't quite there but I dig this more than the other Anakin's released. So heres my take on Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Knight) from ROTS.
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 3.26.04 PM.png

Reaction score
Eclectic trio. Plus they're getting ready to make some ice cream. Thanks, Willrow. ;):) Edit--- Wait a sec, that's not Hood's accessory....what is that concept Chewie's holding?

Reaction score
It looks like it would become a bad day if those three guys were to walk in!

Reaction score
Just need to add K-2SO, and this would be my SNARK SQUAD:

57753703-D47F-46DF-B6B6-B9B591C3A17B.jpeg

If their sarcasm doesn’t kill you, they’ll probably just physically kill you instead!

Artoo: [Beep. . . Beep, Beep-beep-beep]

HK-47: INTERROGATIVE: WHAT DO YOU MEAN “minimal fatalities”?!!!

AP-5: Chopper, why did you just make an obscene gesture to our squad leader? [sigh. . .]

6199865B-54F6-409F-A9DD-2DDB0F1CDAD2.jpeg

Reaction score
Absolutely love these photos with the Retro figures, Coreworld! They showcase the primal, irresistible charm of Star Wars toys.

I know that some people only want new OT characters in this style, and I very definitely would be up for any and all of those that they want to make, but just as much, I'd be all over PT, TCW, ST, more Mando, EU, anything and everything in this style. It's not even nostalgia so much as it is the pure simplicity of them!

Reaction score
Absolutely love these photos with the Retro figures, Coreworld! They showcase the primal, irresistible charm of Star Wars toys.

I know that some people only want new OT characters in this style, and I very definitely would be up for any and all of those that they want to make, but just as much, I'd be all over PT, TCW, ST, more Mando, EU, anything and everything in this style. It's not even nostalgia so much as it is the pure simplicity of them!
Thanks Eddie! I agree, they are just so cool.

Reaction score
The Fett on a Zutton card is going for big $$$ ($500) on Ebay. This is like the 4th or 5th I've seen like this. Are you located in California by chance?

See

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Fett on a Zutton card is going for big $$$ ($500) on Ebay. This is like the 4th or 5th I've seen like this. Are you located in California by chance?

See

Booster, I'm in OKC. I've only seen the two I posted about. And I'm shocked that they are going that high. I'm not selling mine (only got the one).

Reaction score
The others have all been in California is why I was curious. I'm really surprised that we're seeing this many of them and that they are all Fett on a Zutton card.

Enjoy it.

Reaction score
The others have all been in California is why I was curious. I'm really surprised that we're seeing this many of them and that they are all Fett on a Zutton card.

Enjoy it.
usually the errors occur when the color behind the bubble matches the character's said background color. Like R1 Vader on a Lando card. odd how that happens.