Your Vintage Collection

Reaction score
I certainly never saw them. But it sounds like you’ve got an absolutely stellar collection!

Reaction score
I'm a bit wary of showing pictures, but I'll say that I will have every first-run single-carded figure from 1978-to present displayed in one room. Ive spent the entirety of the pandemic working on my figure room, to make it look like a rusty hold of a starship. I just finished putting up TVC, so I'm almost done putting up figures.

Maybe someday I'll be bold and post pictures.

Reaction score
I'm a bit wary of showing pictures, but I'll say that I will have every first-run single-carded figure from 1978-to present displayed in one room. Ive spent the entirety of the pandemic working on my figure room, to make it look like a rusty hold of a starship. I just finished putting up TVC, so I'm almost done putting up figures.

Maybe someday I'll be bold and post pictures.
This sounds epic and a dream nearing fruition!

I’d love to see even a sliver of your ship design style for the room. Long ago I sketched out my remodel (only 2 other rooms ahead of it now) but it so cool to see people’s creative designs. - I know some collectors black out certain figures or sensitive things like windows or alarms.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah it's pretty much a dream of mine fulfilled to finally have this space done. Ive added some cool touches, like just above those red and blue pipes, in the ceiling, is a recess with a screen that will flash images, like a computer console. I incorporated all of the pipes and wires in the basement ceiling into the design. The stands were made from scratch with a food frame, and all the figures go up with paper clips, believe it or not.

Reaction score
Rumor has it one is coming to TVC as well, so I hope that happens. The Blurrg set from Mission Fleet is actually just as cool as anything from TVC at the moment. I thought it would be hard to top the Din Djarin w/ child pack - but the Blurrg ranks right there with it. I very rarely buy anything that isnt 3.75 scale, but I highly recommend the MF Blurrg!

View media item 399929

Reaction score
Love these ensemble pics, Tulgah! BUT...if you hadn't included Castas (a figure I really like for some reason), I may not have looked at the group of Niktos and said, "hey, where's that Clone Wars Nikto Guard at?" ;)

Reaction score
Awesome pics, Coreworld!! Completely agree about FX-7, Nerfherder, I don't see how that figure could be significantly improved...but I was also going to defend 2-1B, who I still like quite a bit. Though I'd put a new, fully-articulated 2-1B into the "necessary update" column along with his POTF2 buddies EV-9D9 and 8D8, I have enough fondness for all three of those figures that I could stand to wait a while longer (not that we have much of a choice these days); time has been more forgiving to those three droids than most of the rest of POTF2. Maybe Hasbro will knock the latter two out for ROTJ's 40th in 2023.

Reaction score
Wow! Did the bacta tank plastic naturally respond to your lighting with that purple sheen, or is that editing? The overall effect is subtle and yet as beautiful as anything we’ve seen!

Edit: I’m guessing edit, now that I’ve looked a bit more closely...😎

Last edited: