Your Vegas Collection

Reaction score
Re: Xanderlv here are the Kotobukiya

I wanted to show off my complete Droids collection from Disneyland. Yea. Madonna is very happy. So happy, she might even Vogue!

Reaction score
Re: my collection

Here's what my collection looked like in Long Beach. It doesn't look like this anymore cause I have to share an apartment with my wife and she isn't into having wall to wall Star Wars. But I do still have a few of my mini-busts on the tv stand in the living room. I need a house so I can cut loose.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v479/darthmaq/

Reaction score
Re: my collection

Thank you. Of course it's all in storage now. There's one more license plate I got after that pic was taken, it was a Vader one. I got them from Disneyland if you're ever in the area.

Reaction score
Assemble Your Troops?

You know what would be great is if everyone here got all of their clone armies and gunships together for a "group picture" day. It would be kind of cool to see just how big the Vegas Clone army might be. The pics would be great to post up in some of those show your army threads. It would probably be one of the biggest armies ever assembled for a picture! Plus if we filmed the picture day it would make a cool little fan film documentary.

Reaction score
Re: My collection...

Great pics as always. I get a little jealous whenever I see TR collection because it makes me wish I still had all my Joes. Nice pics as always TR. The camera angles make that room look bigger than it really is. I just picked up two more shelves for my room so I should have pics in the next few weeks.

Reaction score
Re: My collection...STAR WARS

Damn, Dude! Great looking collection! And displayed nicely as well.

Reaction score
Re: My collection...STAR WARS

Thanks man...Its still a work in progress...Once I can get a break from Star Wars...I would love to get better shelving..

Reaction score
My collection...with lots of work left

Sorry if this looks wierd or if the images are too damn big (which is what I suspect). It's my first time posting pics. Still a ways to go, but it's starting to come together. Hopefully, this works.

Reaction score
Re: My collection...with lots of work left - continued

Hmmm...guess I need to shrink the pics a whole hell of a lot more

Reaction score

OMG!!!
That looks like a Star Wars Store...Man o' man thats looking good..

Reaction score

Nice collection Sith 702. I used to be a completist as well. That's what my house used to look like. I started opening stuff so it reduced half of the clutter. The other half I have stored at my parents with all my vintage stuff.

Reaction score

Even though many of us all have the same items I still get excited to see others collections. Keep the pics coming and hopefully (yeah I've said it before) I will get my pics up.

Reaction score
Re: Trying to post some pics

I like the pics but you should have taken wider shots because I'm sure the pics don't do your collection justice.

P.S. I like the pic of your dog. It looks like she's protecting your collection. lol

Reaction score

here's a couple of wider shots. Alot of my stuff is still being stored in the closet and everywhere else.

Reaction score

Much better Bill. I see you figured out to post them finally. lol

Reaction score
Tuskens Collection...

Well I havent post my pics in awhile...

Here we go..
Star Wars
Not enough room to post a solid pic...So here are two parts for my Detolfs...

Reaction score
Cantina, purchase of the droids, and Max Rebo band

Bad pics but I just wanted to share some pics of some of my shelves with the new figures added.

Reaction score
G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary

I scored Wave 5/Wave 1 08 last week so I updated my pics of my 25th Anniversary Joes.

Reaction score
G1 Transformers

Here are my latest pics. Sorry for the poor quality pics as I did this pretty quick. I'm no purist so my G1 collection is a mixture of vintage and re-issues. All are 100% complete except my Thrust is missing one missle.

G1 Optimus Prime

1984 Autobots

'85-'86 Autobots

'84-'85 Decepticons

1986 Decepticons

Altenators

G1 Classics

Reaction score
Re: G1 Transformers

Thought I'd throw up my collection too. ANYBODY WANNA BUY IT??????