Your Vegas Collection

Reaction score
Okay I decided to start off a new message thread since I have been spending a lot of time dusting and making room for the new Revenge of the Sith figures. I figured I owed it to them to show them off a bit.

The first is my prequel wall BEFORE April 2nd.

The next is AFTER April 2nd.

I disliked the stands that came with the figures. Instead I used black action stands (which are not very strong anymore... I have had to throw out a ton because the pegs broke off too easily).

Reaction score
ok i'm not from Vegas - but very nice nisplay - looks a lot like my collection just organised better - and less dusty

Reaction score
Well, like I said before a lot of stuff has been going on in the past few months. I sold my house in Feb. so my Star Wars room is now defunct and all in storage at my parents house. I can't wait to display all my new stuff when I get a new place

Reaction score
I will have some pics come June when my house is built. I see you have 2 blue guards you #$#%#$!!

Reaction score
J6251C, the blue guards are the easiest to find. I am jealous of Tusken with his red guards!

Reaction score
Tuskin thats an awesome collection...i cant wait to get some pictures up of mine now. I just wish i had more room to display it all

Reaction score
Hey Tusken, did you ever put the stickers on your ARC-170 Fighter? Some were kinda hard to figure out where they go.

Reaction score
Updated Pictures

Since I am working on my ANH line right now I also touched up my ROTS shelf. Notice I still need 37-40 and the red guards. When I get the red royal guards, I will have Yoda stand between them, unlike Palpatine who has that privlidge in my ROTJ and AOTC line up.

And my ANH work so far:

Notice Ponda Baba's arm is cut off by Mr. Kenobi and Luke is on the floor? HAHA. I need to go to Tom 'Bowels' Comic Oasis to buy more plastic baseball card boxes... they are perfect for lifting figures and ships for display... and they're translucent!

Reaction score
Re: Updated Pictures

awesome stuff
...im still working on trying to get pictures of my stuff iv just been too busy ...expect it within another week...lol

Reaction score

Great pictures.
Tusken Raider..did you hang the X Wing from your ceiling using fishing line? How did you secure the line to the ceiling?

Madonna..where did you get the three tier white shelf things that your ROTS figures are standing on? Did they only come in white? Also, what are the dimensions? They would be perfect for the shelves I have going in my room.

Reaction score

I bought the "tiers" at Wal-Mart. In their home goods section (kitchen supplies) for $6 each I think. They are all white with black rubber shelves. And of course you had to ask me about the dimensions. 14" long and 8.75" deep.
They come with a sticker that is really nasty to remove, but you can buy some goop remover and the sticky stuff comes right off.

Reaction score

Nothing new at Target Boca except a ton of 1-24 figures.

Reaction score

Hey all!

I've never posted in the Vegas section before, but here goes! Nice collections all, but no one seems to pay homage to where it all started! So, here is a thread from the vintage sections on one of my recent acquisitions and just a small part of my collection! Hope you enjoy!

Shawn

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=1119389&Forum=,f1,&Words=my%20recent%20acquisition&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1119389&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=0&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1119389

Reaction score
The Line Up

All that is missing from this pic/lineup is AT-TE Gunner!

I think Yoda between the red senate guards looks great!

Reaction score
Re: The Line Up

I bought 2 more red guards and added the AT-TE gunners to my set up.

Reaction score
My new setup on my tv

Ok so Jedi Hunter was over at my house today and saw my AFA vader and told me I needed to put it somewhere to make it stand out...what do you guys think of this?

Reaction score
Re: My new setup on my tv

looks pretty sweet, wes has an awesome collection, as do the rest of you guys that have posted pics, I don't have the room to display what i want so it is in boxes and sterilite containers until i get a house and build my star wars room.

Reaction score
Re: Updated collection Pics

Non-SW related Pics..
GI Joes

Marvel Legends...Plus my Yankee collection...

McFarlane SPorts

Reaction score

I got my room completed as well...

Reaction score

Man, nice work guys. JC, I love that you've got your vintage stuff up as well. Were those shelves custom?

Reaction score

Thanks. Yes, I got them from the KB homes design center. Surprisingly enough, they were my wife's idea. I guess she was tired of my sad attempt at hanging shelves.
I will most likely stop collecting basic figures once the ROTS cardbacks are done with, so I will focus more on the mini busts and the .45 sabers, as well as filling a few holes.

Reaction score

That luke ROTJ .45 scaled, when did you get that? I just preordered one from MR and it isn't due to ship until september. Nice collection by the way.

Reaction score

thanks..I got it on ebay...the only ones I need have them all (save the chrome and gold exclusives) is Yoda and Sidious. There was a UK exclusive Obi Wan, but it is going for about $100...

Reaction score
CUSTOMS

We have (left to right):
1. Ho Leia (with cellphone and purse)
2. **** Lando (with cane, removable hat and cell phone)
3. Jixx from Shadows of the Empire (with rifle and back holster)
4. Luke Skywalker from Shadows of the Empire
5. Kir Kanos from Crimson Empire (with bloody staff and removable helmet)

For a bigger picture, click here.

I posted this in the customizing section, but also wanted to share it with all you good Vegans.

Reaction score
Re: CUSTOMS

I have been rearranging my prequel set up to fit more CLone Wars figures. In doing so I realized I never replaced the Opee Sea Killer I gave my nephew when he was a baby. So I bought one on eBay for like $2. He is now hungrily displayed with the Naboo part.

Reaction score
Xanderlv here are the Kotobukiya

Hey everyone, Xanderlv wanted to see pics of my koto's so i thought id post a few pics here incase other people wanted to see: