Your Top 3 vintage starwars figures.

Reaction score
It's been awhile

For fun I'm hoping to get at least 100 responses. This will be crossposted on other vintage starwars collecting forums. So please post just once

so your number one figure then your other two. Il tally the results and see what figure comes out on top

You have the standard carded 97 figures too choose from.

Mtfbwy

Last edited:
Boba Fett
R5-D4
Han Solo (Bespin)

Tough one. It changes a lot.

#1- Light Green Yoda with orange snake
Scout Trooper
Bib Fortuna

I also have about 16 runners up.... and another 12 honorable mentions

Emperor's Royal Guard (to this day, still one of the best, if not the best ERGs!)
Tie Fighter Pilot
Gamorrean Guard

Boba Fett is right behind, and 10+ years ago would have been near the top — in my youth it was definitely Boba at #1.

Luke Stormtrooper - anything with a removable helmet is awesome plus when you need it, he's just an extra (tall!) Stormtrooper
Luke Jedi - Luke at his most bad ass plus accessories out the wazoo, what's not to love!
4-LOM (little brown dude) - the guy travels through the galaxy wearing a trenchcoat and we all know that in the 80's trenchcoats were bad ass. Plus, when he's finished bounty hunting for the day he takes off his jacket and is wearing some surprisingly comfortable lounge wear underneath :)

Honourable mention - Boba Fett. Just amazing design and only didn't make my top 3 because it was too obvious, everyone else is going to pick him, plus his rocket doesn't fire. Major bummer! ;)

I’m going with Vader,Fett and stormtrooper. It was that or Chewie,Jawa and Tusken. So many great ones to pick from! K

Favorite figures ( for various reasons ) :
1. Sand People
2 . Boushh
3. Fett
4. Yoda

Favorite sculpts ( note worthy ....impressive sculpts ) :
1 . Boushh
2. Squid Head
3. C-3PO / DSD
4. Fett
** Cantina / Tatooine characters get honorable mention

My Top 3:

1: Bespin Luke Skywalker - this my GOAT of Luke Skywalkers and my go to for all adventures with Luke as a kid. the accessories alone and sculpt made this figure stand out over the rest of the Luke's.

2.) Boba Fett - no adventure was complete without Boba Fett making constant trouble for the Rebellion. The mystery surrounding the character only fueled to the popularity and adventures of the character.

3.) Han Solo Bespin - this Han became my favorite version of Han just like with Bespin Luke. my only gripe with the incorrect blaster that Kenner packed with the figure which was easily remedied by giving Han the proper DL-44

Great thread.

1. Tusken Raider
2. Greedo/Blue Snaggletooth Sears 1978 2-pack 👀
3. M-F = Boba Fett
3. Sat/Sun = Death Squad Commander

My top three are based on the amount of play time they had growing up and fond memories attached to the figures themselves. I still remember the smell of these three out of the package.

1. Luke ANH
2. Bespin Luke
3. Jedi Luke

But then again, Luke was always my favorite.

It's been awhile

For fun I'm hoping to get at least 100 responses. This will be crossposted on other vintage starwars collecting forums. So please post just once

so your number one figure then your other two. Il tally the results and see what figure comes out on top

You have the standard carded 97 figures too choose from.

Mtfbwy

Bespin Han
Bespin Luke
Lando

I know, a lot of you are saying "Lando? The guy who would fit in easily if Star Wars had a business casual dress code? The guy in a blue shirt and blue slacks, that Lando?" and I say "yes." Dude had his own city, money, dressed nice, always had Colt 45 on hand, was smooth with the ladies, and had a great smile. I loved that guy.

I know, a lot of you are saying "Lando?

Not me. Lando seems to gain momentum as the years pass. Lando Skiff figure actually appeals to me, in my POV one of the better Return figures /scupts .... removable helmet. Pivotal character in the "SOLO" movie. Loved his line when he was talking Falcon being locked up, to avoid getting *Boosted* !! Great stuff

Back