Your The Force Awakens Toy Line Collection - Picture Thread

Reaction score
look at all the play value and dios you have with 5poa! Just takes some imagination. Awesome!
Wow! Those look fantastic! Can't wait to get my hands on some of those figs displayed there, excellent pics EddieU!!

Reaction score
EddieU - love the skeleton with TIE Pilot helmet. Took me awhile to catch that. Nice dios!

Reaction score
Great pics Coreworld, and I love that rock wall!
Thanks guys! The rock walls in question are Cork Bark which I got off a company which does diorama materials on eBay. That dio is actually my Rancor cave, re-purposed for the surface of Jakku in these pictures.

Reaction score
Great to see the creative side of people come alive with these cool new figures!

Reaction score
Whatever that scene is in the second trailer.

I just need to add some fire and explosions. :p

Reaction score
Hey guys, here is my modified black X-wing and since I haven't purchased Captain Phasma yet, I had a little fun with "Luke in Phasma Disquise" Enjoy! ;)

Reaction score
Threw this together tonite. just a homage to the recent concept art of the knights of ren. Hopefully we see more of the knights, but if not, I'm ready to expand my universe and customize some:

Thank you for that nice big spoiler I was avoiding by deliberately not going onto spoiler-allowed boards.
*beep*.

Reaction score
Star Wars collector/fan sites are a dangerous place to play when it's a pre movie year. Beware!

Reaction score
Though the Armor Up figures are a total rip-off due to the price, I'm kind of loving how appealingly dumb the actual armor is; I wish that armor had been the pack-in with all of the basic figures instead of the mostly dull BAW pieces.

So, in "honor" of the Armor Up gimmick, I came up with this. I wanted it to look like an ad that would be on the back cover of a 1980's comic book, but with a certain level of 90's ExTREEEEEME obnoxiousness...the uncensored version can be found in this album. :grin:

Reaction score
Love that you customised a Vac-metal Threepio......

cmon Hasbro.....lets make goldenrod shiny again!!!

Darren
Darren, that's just this Threepio with the left arm off of this R-3PO---but I fully agree, Hasbro needs to go back to vac metal on ol' Threeps...maybe the next SA version will be a return to shiny form.

Reaction score

Fly low and shields up!

Chewie...

We're home.

"looks like my favorite Taun Taun gutter to me"

"Is it true? You're only a scavenger?"

Vanity Fair cover