Your The Force Awakens Toy Line Collection - Picture Thread

Reaction score
Nice display. If I could ask, what did you use and how did you make the First Order backdrop? That looks great.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Here is my Jakku diorama. I’ve included my custom Deputies Aquarivio and Avairio. I will change some of the junk to more screen accurate junk and add more Jakkuvians as I make them.

Reaction score
Awesome work on the dio Utinniii. That's some great work on the background painting as well!

Reaction score
Here's what I got for my TFA collection.

Looking to get R2/Threepio pack and a few Snowtroopers, Flametroopers and TIE Pilots.

Rey with Luke's lightsaber, Poe and Asty, and 3.75" and 6" Han figures to keep boxed with original paint apps.

Millennium Falcon (Nerfalcon) Looking to weather this eventually.

Poe's X-wings.

Disney Store Titaniums First Order and Special Forces TIE, Resistance X-wing and a Funko Pop Poe Dameron, which a friend got me for my birthday.

And finally my custom Action Fleet TFA Millennium Falcon and First Order TIE Fighter.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Thanks! You might notice that I lined up the skyline in the WIP shot. The right corner looked awful. The Macquarrie gate is a separate piece so it stick out a bit. The main building is actually several layers so it is 3D. It was my first attempt at painting perspective.

Reaction score
Finally have my set of SA FO Stormtroopers in different variants. I have a few more normal Walmart Stormtroopers too, but I just wanted to display one of each type for now.