Your The Force Awakens Toy Line Collection - Picture Thread

Reaction score
looks AWESOME.... this should have been a version of BB-8 that Hasbro made or at least made him where he could have had a removable attachment like some of the R2's in the past
Thanks, I wish they would have packed an alternate BB-8 with the multipack at least, to offer more variety. I'm working on another attachment so that he can have an electric shock feature.

Reaction score
I'd actually consider that. Could he give me any idea about possible cost?
Well, not knowing exactly how much plastic it would need, I could only give a guess. But I would say materials cost would be less than $15. He's printed me some large card-holding trays for SWCCG, and I think they cost him about $15 in plastic. This parts-shed looks to use a little less plastic than those, so that would be my best guess without knowing more. Those plastic spools aren't as cheap as one would think. Of course, the quality of the plastic affects price as well. Depending on the design, sometimes he has to use more expensive plastic in order to get everything to print, nicely.

Reaction score
Here's my Black Series Stormtrooper officers. Now I just need some Black Series Stormtroopers for them to order around. So far the only one is the custom SA Elite Stormtrooper that's on the Speeder Bike that I have.

Reaction score
I used the repacked figures from the Takodana set to make a custom "deleted snowspeeder chase scene" Rey (granted, she is shown wearing the jacket for a few seconds in the film). I did a boil-and-pop on both figures' arms and shaved the Finn arm tabs a little to fit into the Rey arm sockets. I cut off the Finn hands, and luckily the plastic was tan like the jacket, so I didn't have to paint. I cut off Rey's hands and glued them to Finn's arms. The jacket arms are probably a little too long on Rey. In reality, her hands would probably barely stick out of the sleeves. I wanted her to be able to hold a stormtrooper blaster, so I only cut the hands as short as I thought would still be able to grip it.

Reaction score
I made this custom last week, and I must say, if you slice the arms down shorter, she'll look much more natural, as Finn's arms are too long. I measured the arms on the Rey figure first to get a close match. Same goes for her utility pouch on her hip - if you slice that off, the jacket will fit well.

As for Finn, I'm not a fan of the unarmored figure that came with the speeder, so I made my own with the spare Finn and some random SA arms I found in my fodder bin. It came out alright, though the arms were a pain when trying to make them fit right - I had to slice down the pegs and part of his shoulders to make them connect properly. Its also a good idea to drill a deeper peg hole in his head so that it doesn't sit so high on his neck.

Reaction score
Yeah, the elbows are a bit chunky, but that's the only near match I found in my fodder bin. I don't customize much anymore, so my spare parts have been dwindling!

Utinniii, I cant believe how fast you pump out customs - the Rathtar is great, makes me want to make / buy one - it would be cool if Hasbro released one for the 3.75 line.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Utinniii, I cant believe how fast you pump out customs - the Rathtar is great, makes me want to make / buy one - it would be cool if Hasbro released one for the 3.75 line.

Thanks!

I was disappointed that there were no beast packs for this movie. The creatures were always one of my favourite parts of SW.

I wish I knew how to make the Rathtar with flexible, arms. I'd like to see a toy with Bend-ems TM limbs and a rubber body with a compartment to stuff a couple of figures into.

Reaction score
Thanks!

I was disappointed that there were no beast packs for this movie. The creatures were always one of my favourite parts of SW.
Same here. I thought that the Rathtar and either a Luggabeast or Happabore would have made for some cool creature offerings.

Utinniii

Reaction score
At least the Happabore can be bought at Disney. It is a bit big, but still nice looking.

Reaction score
Thanks, DarkArtist! Yes DarthPete, that is correct on the batcave; I unscrewed it to utilize each wall separately. The table and chairs come from the chap mei stuff sold at biglots. Some old toy biz stark antennae base, the GI Joe Pitt boxes.

Reaction score
Call the park to order the Happabore. It was in almost every store that had SW merchandise. They have a ton of them. I was hoping the Dewback would work for 6" figures but it looked too small.

Reaction score
just finished up a custom vehicle (not sure what to call it yet - it's an old G.I. Joe Battleforce 2000 Sky Sweeper) - figures used are Black Series 3.75 Captain Phasma and FO Trooper

Reaction score
I normally post in the customizing section (and focus primarily on vintage customs) but I just wrapped up this Bala-Tik. I have no idea if Hasbro will ever get to this guy, so I figured I'd try my hand at cooking one up.

What do you all think? Thanks!

Reaction score
I normally post in the customizing section (and focus primarily on vintage customs) but I just wrapped up this Bala-Tik. I have no idea if Hasbro will ever get to this guy, so I figured I'd try my hand at cooking one up.

What do you all think? Thanks!
looks great. nice use of the Red Skull body and old Kenner Large Head Han.

Reaction score
I "See" Threepio (see what I did there?) but you've lost Artoo!

Great photo of the line.

Reaction score
I "See" Threepio (see what I did there?) but you've lost Artoo!

Great photo of the line.
I tried to only include new figures here. I also forgot Rebels version of Vader :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk