Your Saga Legends / Mission Series Collection - Picture Thread

Reaction score
Really nice collection! Did you make the display stand? I really like it!
Allow me to answer this (Sorry JohnSolo :)) I have a couple of these. You can get them at Walmarts, you can find them in the kitchen accessories area, they are used in pantries to store salt, peper and other spices.

Reaction score
UGH I can never seem to upload a photo to this website. no matter what I try it never seems to work. really frustrating. I just uploaded pics of my Palitoy Death Star to my Twitter feed if anyone is interested. sorry for sounding angry but I miss the old version of the forum where it was much easier.
The easiest thing to do, is to right click on your image. Select copy image URL, then in your post click insert image and paste into the entry field. Hit enter.

Reaction score
Just a few things to start off.
Wasn't planning on collecting this line, but, you know.........

Expecting a TIE Pilot/Stormtrooper MS pack this week.
Also need to get a Sandtrooper.
And definitely grabbing that McQ-esque Vader.

These WILL be opened!

Reaction score
Man, knowing how much of a fan you are of TVC Bom Vimdin, I'm surprised he didn't make it in there!

Reaction score
Never thought I'd get back into 3.75" figures after selling my entire collection in 2011. This Mission Series/Saga line has got me right back into it. As someone who displays their figures in very neutral poses, the 5POA doesn't bother me one bit and I'm very much looking forward to more releases in this line. Here's what I have so far. Everything is from the MS/Saga line except for Darth Vader which is from the Black Series. Probably going to pick up some Rebels figures next. :awesome:

Reaction score
^

Take it away, take it away!!!

They're hideous!!

:wtf:

Reaction score
Never thought I'd get back into 3.75" figures after selling my entire collection in 2011. This Mission Series/Saga line has got me right back into it. As someone who displays their figures in very neutral poses, the 5POA doesn't bother me one bit and I'm very much looking forward to more releases in this line. Here's what I have so far. Everything is from the MS/Saga line except for Darth Vader which is from the Black Series. Probably going to pick up some Rebels figures next. :awesome:

Love the pic. IMO Chewy and Luke XWing are a step backwards though.

Reaction score
Love the pic. IMO Chewy and Luke XWing are a step backwards though.
Yeah, this Chewy isn't the best version of him but isn't too bad. Luke actually has a decent head sculpt on him but the helmet that comes with him is an absolute turd.

I would love to see old Ben and a Tusken Raider in this line
That'd be a perfect Mission Series set.

Reaction score
It really is surprising there's no Luke. It's going to be tough to replace my commtech Luke figure though. I still love that guy. I am interested to see what the new head sculpt is going to look like...

As for Ben, as much as I want to see what they come up with. I already have 4. Feels like too many already.

Reaction score
Thought I would show off my sons collection. Two of the AT AT drivers and a Bespin Han are for me. Only figures not pictured are three more SL11 Stormtroopers and a MS Vader that are in storage.

Reaction score

Ok what do you all think?
i still need to paint the vest black but i think it looks pretty good.

Reaction score
I got bored today so i put the bespin arms on the anh han.
I am thinking of painting the jacket a different color.
Any ideas?
i want it to look different but yet make it look like something han would wear.

Reaction score
Here they are folks.
I still need to clean up the extra paint but i really like the General Han.

Reaction score
Got my AT-AT out of storage, couldn't wait to see what my sons AT-AT driver and Snowtrooper looked like in it.

Reaction score
Got my AT-AT out of storage, couldn't wait to see what my sons AT-AT driver and Snowtrooper looked like in it.
I LOVE the way these look with the vintage-mold vehicles! I actually prefer it to the more-accurately scaled versions (BMF, Big AT-AT, Big AT-ST, etc).

Sallah

Reaction score
I LOVE the way these look with the vintage-mold vehicles! I actually prefer it to the more-accurately scaled versions (BMF, Big AT-AT, Big AT-ST, etc).

Sallah
Agreed, I am so hoping that Hasbro releases under scaled vehicles like the vintage line for the Force Awakens, not only for nostalgia reasons, I'm running out of room to display these things!!