Your New Acquisitions

Reaction score
Got an Ephant Mon today, looks great! such great detail to the figure is the first thing i gotta say. He is very big and bulky too!

I was not aware that they had made this character until I believe I was reading about another creature related to a scene in RTOJ. I would imagine collectors who havent bought much in the modern lines, such as myself, are unaware of how nice he looks. Looks great tho, his detailed trunk, big hands and big feet.. man he looks goood.

Reaction score
Picked up dengar. Decided to sell my TVC figure for something a little more solid. Problem is now the new figure was missing his backpack. Any help??

Reaction score
Got an Ephant Mon today, looks great! such great detail to the figure is the first thing i gotta say. He is very big and bulky too!

I was not aware that they had made this character until I believe I was reading about another creature related to a scene in RTOJ. I would imagine collectors who havent bought much in the modern lines, such as myself, are unaware of how nice he looks. Looks great tho, his detailed trunk, big hands and big feet.. man he looks goood.
Can you believe that figure was $5.00 when new.

Reaction score
There are a handful of figures that I consider light years ahead of their contemporaries.

Ephant Mon is one of those figures.

Reaction score
I got Ephant Mon kinda cheap some years ago. I don't know why, but suddenly Toysrus had some kinda old figures, so I was really lucky he was hanging there, cause I still would not have him

I recently got Lott Dod and he looks cool, always love senators

Reaction score
Picked up a Bariss Offee figure because Nalini Krishan is going to be in my local area coming soon. So I'm going to get it autographed and then donate it to charity for an auction to raise funds for children's cancer research.

Reaction score
Purchased a saga x-wing from a fellow scummer. I had the power f/x x-wing before and sold it. This will be my first "real" big x-wing. I just gotta figure out how to remove the excessive black on the engines. Can't wait!

Reaction score
Bought some ebay figures that i didn't have...
Watto from AOTC
SP-4 and JN-66 two pack
Ashla and Jempa two pack
Jedi Council 3 pack (Yaddle, Depa Billaba, Yarael Poof)

excited for their arrival and to add them to my display

Reaction score
Picked up... boy bobba Fett, r3-t7, wat tambor, adi gallia Jedi council, and even piell Jedi council meeting at my local flea market with some Christmas money. Glad to add her to my collection.

Reaction score
Picked up a loose Dexter Jettster from a vintage toy store that I went to today. I have been wanting to visit for a long time. Can cross that one of my list of needs

Reaction score
Got a Saga Red Leader's X-Wing today. It's missing the wings, so it's really just fodder but it was thrown in for free on a deal so I can't complain. The figure was included with it and while he's obviously poorly articulated and has an iffy likeness (at best) to Drewe Henley, he'll serve just fine as an "extra" pilot sitting in a ship.

Reaction score
Picked up the green A-wing loose off ebay, complete with the pilot as well. Great condition. A little peeved as the next day I saw one at a local collectible shop, new in box for $10 cheaper. Still, happy to have it displayed with Green Leader's A-wing.

Reaction score
Picked up another one of my favorites...the Republic Gunship Pilot. I rarely ever see these at toy shows and, come to think of it, I rarely saw them in stores back in the days.

Reaction score
scored a Saga Green A-Wing and Red Republic Gunship with 5 speeder bikes, 4 of the AOTC Red Clone trooper, 1 blue ARC Trooper and all the weapons etc. :D

Reaction score
I remember seeing a Ephant Mon for the first time at, of all places, a Sears. I regret never buying it but I always assumed the blister would separate from the card with the figure being so heavy.

Reaction score
X wing arrived and it's really nice! A bit too much black around the engines but it's kind of cool too. The wings are not floppy on this one even though it's pretty big.

Reaction score
Picked up a loose Ephant Mon today. Paid a bit more than he's typically going on eBay for him, but to me it's well worth it. He's one of only a couple of Jabba's Palace figures I was in need of.

Reaction score
I think this is the right section for him, but I got the AOTC Watto off of Amazon for $4.91. Always good to have a Toydarian bum in your diorama. :{D

Reaction score
Not a new acquisition (yet) but a new antique/collectible store just opened up down the street from my home about a month ago. It's definitely one of those "hole in the wall" type places, as its in a parking lot behind a bar. I went there a few days ago and they have the Imperial Shuttle for $75 so I might swing by tomorrow and grab it.

Reaction score
picked up the Wampa with cave and Luke with Cave from a local comic shop for $20 complete. now just waiting for the new 2018 version to be released

Reaction score
Not a new acquisition (yet) but a new antique/collectible store just opened up down the street from my home about a month ago. It's definitely one of those "hole in the wall" type places, as its in a parking lot behind a bar. I went there a few days ago and they have the Imperial Shuttle for $75 so I might swing by tomorrow and grab it.
Forgot to post a follow up. I checked it out more, it was missing the side panel, so I didn't get it. Oh well.

Reaction score
Forgot to post a follow up. I checked it out more, it was missing the side panel, so I didn't get it. Oh well.
So following up again, I visited the antique/collectible store again today. They still had the shuttle, but this time in a glass display case. It had the side panel that was missing from before. I had the employee who was on take it out and I inspected it, it was complete. I guess the panel was in the box last time which I didn't see. I took it home with me this time, $75.

Reaction score
Went to a vintage Toy museum here in Maine over the weekend. Very cool place. Picked up a Saga Dengar in the shop to tide me over until the VC Dengar either comes down or sees a reissue.

Reaction score
In an effort to build a cantina diorama, I ordered a Momaw aka Hammerhead cantina set from Amazon. I never picked these up all those years ago when they were WM exclusives, so I was happy to find one on Amazon under $10. It actually shipped and was sold by Amazon as well, which is puzzling. It was totally beat up and covered in tape & stickers, so I can only imagine the journey it had. While the most recent version of Hammerhead is by far the best, this figure sports a great wash, and I'm happy to add another Ithorian to my collection.

Reaction score
Does anybody know if they made #17 Clone Trooper with a insert background in it? Didn't know if by mistake some got shipped out to public.