Your New Acquisitions

Reaction score
Grabbed the Tatooine Luke off eBay for the poncho, hat, binoculars, and that absolutely awesome trunk (Ben's trunk). Luke was the pack-in this time. Ahhh- those were the days.

Reaction score
Traded some old GI Joe Figures for a Mint in Sealed Box Imperial Shuttle from FAO Schwartz. It is magnificent. I am so happy to get this trade and have this beautiful box in my Star Wars playroom

Reaction score
Just received the Star Wars Trash Compactor set 1 and set 2 mint in box from a fellow scummer. They are very cool, for sure. They are looking good in the Star Wars room, right now. My big debate is whether to open them and set them up as a diorama or to leave them in box

Reaction score
OK, help me out here guys, what is this? I just picked up this Obi-Wan tonight at SAVERS and noticed it was unpainted, so I'm thinking someone stuck a first shot maybe onto a card and stapled it shut, weird find but still not bad. As I looked at it I realized the bubble is for Padme - Coruscant Attack and the card back is TESB Vader. The bubble and card are stapled together, but look as though no glue was ever applied to either. I've attached photos, let me know what you think.
Thanks
Brian

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got a question;I have 4 different versions of Dexter Jester.One with background,no background,pipe text,but the weird one has a white square sticker on top corner on the back.It says "PIPE NOT INCLUDED".Has anyone seen this version and is it a foreign version.It is in all English though and no other languages are on it.I don't have a clue about it.

Reaction score
Got a question;I have 4 different versions of Dexter Jester.One with background,no background,pipe text,but the weird one has a white square sticker on top corner on the back.It says "PIPE NOT INCLUDED".Has anyone seen this version and is it a foreign version.It is in all English though and no other languages are on it.I don't have a clue about it.
Rebelscum.com: DEXTER JETTSTER (Coruscant Informant)

POTF2.COM | Master Lists
Dexter Jettster - Coruscant Informant

__ Col. # 2, Blue Background, With Bubble Insert, No Sticker over 'Pipe'

__ Col. # 2, Blue Background, Without Bubble Insert, No Sticker over 'Pipe'

__ Col. # 2, Blue Background, With Bubble Insert, Sticker over 'Pipe'

__ Col. # 2, Blue Background, Without Bubble Insert, Sticker over 'Pipe'

__ Col. # 2, Blue Background, Foreign Card Back Sticker, No "Pipe is not now included" sticker

__ Col. # 2, Blue Background, Foreign Card Back Sticker, "Pipe is not now included" sticker

__ Col. # 2, Blue Background, Corrected Insert - "Pipe" Removed

__ Col. # 2, Blue Background, Unpainted Stomach, Production Error
Vintage Star Wars Toy Collection

Reaction score
The last picture of Dexter showing the back ,my version has a white square sticker on it.The sticker is about 1 inch square and it's about where it says "Clones" on the card in the top right corner. That is the sticker that says "PIPE NOT INCLUDED" I knew about the other versions but not this one.Any guess?:confused: And it's a normal card back everywhere else like the U.S. cards.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anybody have the last 2 figures from the gold line?I'm missing Han and General Madine.I only seen them once and never again[except online].I would like to finish off the line minus a few variants.

Reaction score
Ordered Han Solo [gold stripe] last night,now just need one more figure for the whole line minus deluxe figures and two variants.

Reaction score
I scored a Red Leader X-Wing on Ebay last week for $100 (to be picked up). I'm in Australia and the seller was "local" so the price I paid is relatively cheap as to get it from the states would see me paying around $150. I really like these ships and this will make number 4 when I get it, having already got 2 x Dagobah X-Wings and a TVC Red 3. Hopefully I can get them painted to match how they're seen on screen.

Reaction score
Has anyone got a three dot clone trooper#17 ? Seen one once a didn't get it like a dumb jerk.I'd love to get one since it's one of the variants I'm missing.Hope to go shopping for some deluxe figs soon.

Reaction score
Just won a carded jango fett with unpainted blue visor on eBay for 5.50. The seller shipped it today. I remember when this was going for big bucks. It took me 12 years to get one. Now I finally have it.

Reaction score
Just won a carded jango fett with unpainted blue visor on eBay for 5.50. The seller shipped it today. I remember when this was going for big bucks. It took me 12 years to get one. Now I finally have it.
You lucky dog! I wish I had one.

Reaction score
Got Anakin's speeder for tuppance. Decent vehicle and my more recent Obi-Wan and Anakin figures fit in great.

Reaction score
Local nerd shop had General Rieekan with the tactical display screen for a tenner. Should go great with Toryn Farr.

Reaction score
Just ordered Jan Dodonna and J'Quille, bit behind the times I know but taking advantage of the dry spell

Reaction score
Went to an amazing comic book store in long wood florida today. Acme Comics they had an entire aisle of Star Wars figures it was awesome! Picked up the jabbas denizens three pack for 14.99! Finally got my hands on a bubo. Very excited when I saw it on the rack

Reaction score
Tuesday I stopped at Crowemags and got some STAR WARS figs!
One of the figures is ELAN SLEAZEBAGGAANO (Outlander Nightclub Encounter)That death sticks guy at the bar in Star Wars II
Praise The Lord! I went to #crowemagtoys after the big teacher workshop that Meredith College right across the road. Look at all the great Star Wars stuff that I got! #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
and another one:"Star Wars (Saga Toys)" Tie Fighter Pilot. I haven't determined in what line Luke the X-Wing Pilot belongs.Praise The Lord! I went to #crowemagtoys after the big teacher workshop that Meredith College right across the road. Look at all the great Star Wars stuff that I got! #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another gap filled... one of my personal grails, a complete Jedi Council Set WITHOUT the figures (I didn't want them)