Your New Acquisitions

Reaction score
Gonna pick up some of those sweet, sweet, POTF Rebs? Y'know, without those holocaust inducing ball joints?

Reaction score
Point farthest from the bright spot at the center
It only took me 10 years, but finally ordered these guys. They just came in the mail today. Cheap too, average about $11 each from Amazon 3rd party sellers. Great sculpts, especially the Ephant Mon.

Of course now that I have Ephant Mon, I've assured that they will finally re-release him. :D

Reaction score
Ephant Mon is one of the best figures in the entire Star Wars line. I've had one in my Jabba's palace diorama and another on my desk for the last 10 years.

Congrats on adding this fantastic figure to your collection!

Reaction score
FINALLY got the Saga Wompa (with Luke) from an old vendor that I used to fluently visit during my trips to a flea market. Went back there, took a bit to find him but I'm not regretting that I did. :) He also had the Plo-Droid-Wolffepack troopers 4 pack for 20, decided to pass, don't need them. He also had a bunch of TLC things like Snowbunny Padme, TAC Things like some Order 66 packs, and a bunch more of almost every line. A shame I have them all already and/or don't want them. XD Got that though. ;)

Reaction score
I got the 2 imperial dignitaries from the Entertainer for £5 each but have a question. Has anybody who has opened the 2002-2004 figures recently encountered their toys being slimy and coated with a very oily sticky residue? The 2 imperials were slimy, Wat Tambor was also stick as was General Madine and teebo. My Obi-wan, Aayla Secura and that blue senate dude were all fine as was Mon Ephant......am annoyed though as it doesnt seem to clean off

Reaction score
After a hard refocus of my collection this year to Tatooine (Jabba/Cantina) and the Endor battle, I went in search of the Palace Denizens, they never made it up this side of the border, and I wasn't really interested in them until recently. I quickly realized how pricey they were, but by sheer dumb luck last week I managed to get a carded version for just over $30 (Canadian) shipped. Despite Bubo being slightly over sized, Hasbro did a great job on them.

I didn't notice any stickiness on any of them Wince.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm happy to say that after many years, my first vintage MOC figures are arriving tomorrow. I've never taken the plunge as I know it will be a long, slippery slope for me once I start. I've got a 77 back ROTJ Boba Fett and a 65 back ROTJ R2-D2 on the way. Can't wait to have them in hand.

Reaction score
I got the 2 imperial dignitaries from the Entertainer for £5 each but have a question. Has anybody who has opened the 2002-2004 figures recently encountered their toys being slimy and coated with a very oily sticky residue? The 2 imperials were slimy, Wat Tambor was also stick as was General Madine and teebo. My Obi-wan, Aayla Secura and that blue senate dude were all fine as was Mon Ephant......am annoyed though as it doesnt seem to clean off
Some of my POTF 2/TPM/POTJ are starting to feel slimey, but none of my Saga figures are slimey.

Reaction score
Some of my POTF 2/TPM/POTJ are starting to feel slimey, but none of my Saga figures are slimey.
Think mine were because of them being kept in poor storage in their blisters as they stank when they were opened. Interestingly I have never had an issue with POTF, POTJ or TPM toys being sticky! Guess there isnt a one size fits all approach to gummy figgies!!:p

Reaction score
My business partner won an ebay lot that had 2 Arena Playsets (loose) and a bunch of figures. He only wanted one playset so I got the second... I swapped him 2-1B for it. ;)

Reaction score
You're in the wrong Saga line.

That is from the Saga Collection from 2006, so try there. This is the first SAGA line, so this isn't the right era.

But Gunships are really desirable and expensive, have you tried posting a WTB in your signature or the classifieds?

Reaction score
Just picked up a loose Ephant Mon off of Ebay for 11 bucks. Not bad considering he has all accessories and looks to be in great shape. I have bid and bid on this guy but always lost or he went too high out of what i wanted to pay. But, finally he is in the collection- HOORAY!

Reaction score
Just picked up a loose Ephant Mon off of Ebay for 11 bucks. Not bad considering he has all accessories and looks to be in great shape. I have bid and bid on this guy but always lost or he went too high out of what i wanted to pay. But, finally he is in the collection- HOORAY!
sorry, i forgot to add in that i also pickup a a Dutch Vander loose on Ebay for 7 bucks. Another of the figures i have been wanting for awhile.

Reaction score
Scored Red Leader's X-Wing still in its box from eBay. Just hoping for Hasbro to reissue the Scramble on Yavin figures now... : (

Reaction score
Just got Ephant Mon in the mail. Was not prepared for how huge the guy is. Makes my 2010 Jabba seem a bit smaller by comparison haha. Fantastic figure though. Going to Wondercon, lets see if I can find any decent Jabba Palace denizens there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just received Massiff with Geonosian handler from a purchase on ebay. Handler goodbye and Massiff will be put with a new Phase 2 arf trooper from the CW line that I am customizing. Oh yeah... B)

Reaction score
Received a Tuskin Raider with Massiff and Geonosian with a Massiff in the mail from a great ebay win...;)

Reaction score
Three of the Green A-Wings (and one red POTF2 one) from Ebay. No pilots, but who cares, since there are plenty of current A-wing pilots now. Original auction was for one of each (red, green) and he mentioned he had two more to sell. I needed one more green one to complete my squadron, but when he said they were both the green version, and he only wanted $10 for both, I couldn't pass it up. Even with shipping, they came out to $9 each.

Reaction score
picked up a two pack still carded of C-3PO with a battle droid head and a battle droid with a C-3PO head. Was too cool of a figure to pass up.

Reaction score
I sold off most of my collection last year and I realized that I didn't have a TIE Fighter Pilot in my collection anymore, so I decided to fill that hole and picked up a 2004 Saga TIE Pilot off of Ebay. I think it's actually a highly underrated figure and it's actually more accurate than the retooled version that Hasbro keeps releasing over and over again. It may not have as much articulation, but at least it doesn't have a clone-head under the helmet.