Your Minifigure Display

GNT

Reaction score
So I was looking through my mini-figure display and got wondering how does everyone display their Star Wars and Mystery LEGO mini-figures?

I have my Star Wars mini-figures set up in dioramas on my shelves yet I display all the bagged figures in display cases. Then on top of that I try to display them in themes - Sports, supernatural, warriors/troopers costumed etc. Do others do that as well?

I'm even contemplating the existing mini-figures (series 1-11) who appear in the movie putting them with the latest movie wave mini-figures.

Reaction score
My minifigs are displayed in a rubbermaid 3 drawer tower thingy. My office is a wreck with nowhere to display almost anything. My desk is covered in stacks of comics, my desk chair is covered in Transformers that I'm looking to sell, and the only shelves in there have a bunch of my wife's books on them. I was able to get a few shelves hung on the wall, but they've got computer games/Disc holders on one level and all of my MPs on the other. They share a space with my JOE Tomahawk, though. One day I hope to have an area with a 'set of the month' thing going on. My sister-in-law also showed interest in getting me a wall display for minifigs as a Christmas or birthday present. It would be similar to what you posted, but not the official LEGO displays.

Reaction score
Mine are currently crowded on the shelf in front of my tv. Once I buy a whole other shelf I will display them like they deserve.

Reaction score
I'm working on a few SW lego display cases from a free standing double-sided sandcrawler that will hold figures to a Han in carbonite wall case. Here's a first masking template for the HIC. will show more later .

Reaction score
My son has been using the green plates. Each row is the complete set of each series. Waiting to give him series 12 on Valentine's day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I use the green 32 x 32 plates as well. My collection is growing. I started with the Hobbit/LOTR, and have recently expanded to include Castle Fantasy and Star Wars. Gonna have to get more of them plates!

Reaction score
Here is my current set up in my room. Wife approved and coordinated even. Series 1 - 3 are in cases. Still need 10 figs from series 1 and 1 from series 2 to fill them. My plan is to eventually get enough cases for all series. Until then series 4 - 11, movie and some miscellaneous are on these little black shelves from Ikea. Wife went and got them and honestly they fit 16 minifigs from each series perfectly

Reaction score
Be careful with sun damage. Looks like there's nothing blocking it in that window.

Reaction score
Sorry about the pics as the cases have mirrored backs and are hard to photograph.. Display is about 4ft x 6ft and has a total of 432 openings.

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm trying to collect all the SW figs and their variants so I needed to show the different heads. Not that anyone who visits understands.