Your Clone Wars Collection!

Reaction score
Thanks Master Kwinn and GlenFett. I actually got Yularen recently just so I can get the holotable. The holograms of Dooku and Ventress were lying around waiting for that holotable
It's a great accessory!

Reaction score
My digital camera sucks so apologies for no pics:

As it stands now:

2x Commander Cody
4x 212 Trooper

2x Dirty Rex
2x Clean mail away Rex
8x 501st Wal-Mart Exclusive Trooper

1x Commander Fox (Target Exclusive)
4x Coruscant Guards

1x Commander Gree
6x 41st Elite Trooper

6x Space Trooper (Plo Koons men)

5x At-te Troopers (Grey colored Troopers from atte assault pack)

1x At-Te Gunner (From at-te assault pack)
4x Clone Tank Gunner

1x Matchstick
8x Odd-Ball

1x Commander Thire
1x Commander Ponds

1x Arf Trooper
1x Echo
4x Dirty pure White Troopers
1x Clean pure white trooper

2x Turbo Tank Gunner Crew (delux pack)

That's my clones from this line. =D

Reaction score
I'll take pics when I get home. But mine is:

-Captain Rex
-IG-86 Assassin Droid
-ARF Trooper
-Hologram General Grievous (Free gift from one of my friends. He got them free and only wanted one. Gave the rest away.)
-Commando Droid
-About 80% of a Magnaguard....The kid I babysit got the figure and broke the knees trying to bend them (I've trained him well!) and didn't want it anymore. I decided since the remains of the figure were definitive, I accepted it. The IG-100 now spends his life driving my die cast Corvette of roughly the same scale

Reaction score
My Separatist Army as of two days ago...
It has since been bolstered by 3 more SBDs an Assault SBD, a Commando Droid, A Vulture Droid and a Magnaguard Fighter. Also not pictured is my grievous fighter which is hanging from the ceiling in my office. I didn't have time to set up my Republic Forces, but hopefully next time I'm home I'll get a pic of them.

Reaction score
Looks Great BeeJay, you and I think alike in terms of Droid Vehicles...Gotta double up on the tanks, and have one each of the more unique droids like the Hail Fire and Spider Droid.

Reaction score
Yeah I wanna get two Tank Droids as well, and 1 more Fighter tank (to make 2)and they can team up with my 2 AT-APs.

Reaction score
Excellent work steve2477 that briefing diorama looks so cool and you are true Clone Wars fan.So many clones there.

Reaction score
jasonwelcome said:
Looks Great BeeJay, you and I think alike in terms of Droid Vehicles...Gotta double up on the tanks, and have one each of the more unique droids like the Hail Fire and Spider Droid.
No Sep army is complete without a couple Octuptarra Droids! Brings badly needed size and scale or otherwise no matter how many AATs and droid tanks they look puny next to a couple of AT-TEs and TTs.

Reaction score
Steve, your Clone Army is awesome, especially the Plo Koon Admiral! It does draw attention to the fact that, Freeco Obi-Wan aside, Anakin is still the only Jedi with articulated knees that can be used for other Jedi.

While I've given Anakin knees to my Kit Fisto, I'm personally waiting for legs that better match the coloring of Plo and Mace before I swap them out.

Reaction score
Thanks, i enjoy collecting and customising these CW figs, im planning a Nautolan(Kit Fisto) Admiral and of course im going to buy 5 Blys to have a small squad.

With Jabba and all the alien figs released and coming, im also planning a small Jabba's Audience Chamber.

GNT

Reaction score
CC2287Beejay said:
Just messing around with an LED light.
That's pretty awesome, it would be nice if Hasbro could do something like this for some hologram releases. It's a shame it'd be way to expensive to do but one can wish?

Reaction score
I'd like to post some pictures of my Clone Wars collection but I'm having trouble finding "complete sets" online to purchase.

Anyone know of or can link me complete sets of both the 2008 series and the new 2009/2010 series with complete lists of figures, loose or packaged, that would be great!

Or email me: cjmccord@gmail.com

Thanks!
Chris

Reaction score
ChrisMc73 said:
I'd like to post some pictures of my Clone Wars collection but I'm having trouble finding "complete sets" online to purchase.

Anyone know of or can link me complete sets of both the 2008 series and the new 2009/2010 series with complete lists of figures, loose or packaged, that would be great!

Or email me: cjmccord@gmail.com

Thanks!
Chris
I use www.yakface.com

Reaction score
that's one of the best things i have seen a grievous figure do for a very long time (the last one seeing him boxed), cool mate! makes me want a ligtsaber with an led light

Reaction score
That's seriously sweet, Beejay.

Hasbro, please make LED holotables those not so electrically inclined!

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I used a real crappy camera so sorry about the abundance of fuzz. I used to think Holo-Figures were utterly useless now I can't get enough :p

Reaction score
Beejay, I used to think that holo figures are utterly useless too, but you have literally shown me the light!

GNT

Reaction score
I must admit that does look pretty sweet, see Hologram figres aren't useless after all

Reaction score
I saw those holo pics and immediately went on ebay and bought some closet LED lights to try to make a holo taple out of. I got 3 of them for $3.95 total, shipping included. Hopefully they will work out.

Reaction score
LOL

Yeah, that's how it goes. I usually play the Seps and usually get the Poodoo beat outta me...