Your Clone Wars Collection!

Reaction score
Thats a nice collection he has Lifeinabox, thats Turbo Tank is huge, i want a Republic Tank myself.

Has that second AT-TE Walker a custom job?

Reaction score
steve2477 said:
Thats a nice collection he has Lifeinabox, thats Turbo Tank is huge, i want a Republic Tank myself.

Has that second AT-TE Walker a custom job?
Thanks, yeah, the TT is huge and well worth. So is the Republic Tank!

The first AT-TE is a Cramer custom based on the green on from the Liberty of Ryloth. One of my son's favorite episodes and had to have it although he just refers to it as his dirty tank.

Reaction score
Lifeinabox said:
Very impressive collections so far!

Here's my son's Republic collection. He did most of the set up and is still getting the hang of posing figures.
You can say that again! Rex is about to fall to his death from that AT-TE.

Seriously though, impressive display for a kid.

Reaction score
After adding a separate shelving unit last year (I told myself I wasn't going to buy any of that cartoon [censored], but eventually I did), I've separated my acquisitions into four loose "themes":

"Peacemakers" and "Heroes"

"Enemies" and "Armies"
There's a Turbo Tank around there as well, but I still have no idea where to put it.

Reaction score
This thread is awesome!

Soonersean, something about your collection makes it stick out.

What are the make of the 3 animated clones in the middle of the second to the top shelf? Those are nice poses, and not too big to find room for!

Reaction score
heres my sons collection, he keeps them locked up until he plays with them(he watched toy story a lot)

heres his jedi/sith:

and some of dads collection

Reaction score
bongjuan said:
This thread is awesome!

Soonersean, something about your collection makes it stick out.

What are the make of the 3 animated clones in the middle of the second to the top shelf? Those are nice poses, and not too big to find room for!
i believe those are kotobukiya ArtFx statues..

..this thread rocks! loving all the fotos! when we move in to our new place, me and my two boys can finally put our own set up too

Reaction score
capt_kulas said:
i believe those are kotobukiya ArtFx statues..
Correct... very nice "little" figures vs. the 12" line. I have the Gree as well, but he's on another shelf as part of a small Gree focus that I have going.

And thanks for the compliment on the droid "skull". I thought that looked cool.

I'm not the best picture taker and wish I could do my guys justice. Right now there's around 110 clones on the top shelf - primarily the "dirty" clone that came out originally. I have about 90 of those. It was good for my wallet that Hasbro stopped the dirty paint scheme. I bought a few "clean" ones and those are in one of the pics. They are my "shineys" and are being briefed before heading into battle.

Reaction score
A disclaimer before I get to the pictures. I realize that my figures and a few ships are mixed between Clone Wars and non, but I didn't want to take the time to separate everything and make two entirely separate posts for each of the two threads.

Ok....

Reaction score
^^^ Dang, that's a lot of turbo tanks! Impressive army you have there!

Reaction score
WHOAAAAA! Nice collection! It's like a scene from the movies where the army is mobilizing and is ready to move out. I spotted some battle droids driving one of the walkers, I think they're on the wrong side =P

GNT

Reaction score
While not all from the Clone Wars that's an impressive army Bainreese.

Reaction score
CaptRex08 said:
I spotted some battle droids driving one of the walkers, I think they're on the wrong side =P
I have a theory:
Maybe Battle Droids managed to steal an AT-TE and had Commando Droids dress up as Clones so they could infiltrate enemy lines.

Anyway, great collections everyone!

CSD

Reaction score
Nah I don't think "Droids are smarter than that". Anyways awesome army.

Reaction score
CSD said:
Nah I don't think "Droids are smarter than that". Anyways awesome army.
They would be able to do it if Commando Droids were leading the mission and the Battle Droids were taking orders from them.

Excellent army's everyone!

Reaction score
Ok little off topic, but it's to help build my army. I want standard clones with removeable helmets and I saw somewhere that someone had gotten "droid bait" lot of three Echo troopers sans hand print. Well I want to get these and just trim the prongs of the visor off effectively making standard troopers. Can anyone help me out, just point me in the write direction.

Ps looked on eBay.

Reaction score
jasonwelcome said:
Ok little off topic, but it's to help build my army. I want standard clones with removeable helmets and I saw somewhere that someone had gotten "droid bait" lot of three Echo troopers sans hand print. Well I want to get these and just trim the prongs of the visor off effectively making standard troopers. Can anyone help me out, just point me in the write direction.

Ps looked on eBay.
Well, the Under thw Helmet two-pack with Fives is basically a generic white clone. Of course you could just take some light paint remover and take the handprints of the Echos yourself.

Reaction score
jasonwelcome said:

Ps looked on eBay.

Every custom i've built has been from echo. The handprint is easy to remove by eiter sandpaper or taking a razor blade and scrapping it off (sounds bad but its not and gives it a nice battle damage look.)

Reaction score
Hey Bainreese nice to finally see all your clones after seeing your stacks of vehicles before. Most impressive!

Reaction score
Haloid1177 said:
jasonwelcome said:

Ps looked on eBay.
Well, the Under thw Helmet two-pack with Fives is basically a generic white clone. Of course you could just take some light paint remover and take the handprints of the Echos yourself.
Those are your best bet. Although, both are somewhat hard to find right now, both suggestions would work nicely.

Reaction score
I have a collection of around 200 clones + imps, I got some of the newer ones yesterday, but my hunt for Denal, Thire, 501st clone, and others will rage on! Someone coughed up an old shelfing unit for me to put my clones in, but sadly, the layout sucks.
And I found a way to fix a snapped off hand. Drill a tiny opening in his hand + arm, find a small metal pin(or cut one), and place it in the arm opening, then the hand, and it should work fine! But it will fall off often, so be careful!

Reaction score
Posting my CW collection which includes ships that have CW figs in them. I love the CW line and I am focused on collecting it. Enjoy!

Reaction score
Thanks GNT and Capt. Kulas!

I would rather get a second AT-TE than a TT. I am not a fan of the TT. Perhaps a gunship one day...