Your Clone Wars Collection!

GNT

Reaction score
The Clone Wars figures have been around for over a year now so I thought I'd start up this thread in this section so everyone here can show off their Clone Wars figures and maybe in the process we can all learn some set up techniques or even get some ideas to improve our own collection.

So please post a picture or two of your Clone Wars figures that are on display. It'll be great to see how everyone here has them set up or displayed and lets get some display ideas flowing.

And don't forget if you want to show off the rest of your Star Wars collection, make sure to start up a thread in the Hasbro: Limelighting & Display section where you can post all your collection pictures!

Reaction score
Sweet thread idea GNT!
I only display my stuff in small segments because I'm traveling right now, but this is one of the latest. I put a wash on all my clone figs, and I removed that cream glob off of Rex's head to make him look more show accurate.

Reaction score
Very nice!

Here are my Clone and Droid Armies, I didn't include all of my Jedi and Separatist Heroes.

Reaction score

This pic was snapped on 9/21.

We have added several figures and put a few vehicles away to stick under the tree this year.

We're on our way to a decent CW collection.

Reaction score
501st_Commander said:
You never did give me information on those panels.
your right, I'm sorry I thought I had them backed up on photobucket. I'm gonna remake them and PM you the link ^_^

GNT

Reaction score
Nice Clone Wars set ups so far, jasonwelcome I've said it before and I'll say it again that's an impressive army you have displayed.

Reaction score
I agree! Those customs look really nice. Are you planning on getting more 41st Legion clones since you already have a nice amount of 212th AB?

Reaction score
CaptRex08 said:
I agree! Those customs look really nice. Are you planning on getting more 41st Legion clones since you already have a nice amount of 212th AB?
not for a while. Need more 212th to fill up the gunship.

Reaction score
Awesome setups! Really cool thread to look through. Hope to see more CW collections in the future

Reaction score
that red colored Rex is badace! looks like a CW Captain Fordo!!!! my son noticed that you had a butterfinger wrapper behind all your guys, cracked him up!!!!!
what paint/color did you use to paint Rex, or any of your clones for that matter??? son and i want to customize!!!!

Reaction score
captainmax said:
that red colored Rex is badace! looks like a CW Captain Fordo!!!! my son noticed that you had a butterfinger wrapper behind all your guys, cracked him up!!!!!
what paint/color did you use to paint Rex, or any of your clones for that matter??? son and i want to customize!!!!
that paint i got from a local wal-mart and it works better than that of any hobby ones i have used.

Reaction score
Nice collection steve!

I do have two problems though, one is having two Denals right next to each other and the other is Mace wearing a "skirt".

I'm sorry but I can't see the actual Mace Windu wearing that.

Reaction score

I also have 50+ TCW Clone troopers on my Clone army shelf but the shelf is waaaaay too long to take a photo of lol.

Reaction score
501st_Commander said:
Nice collection steve!

I do have two problems though, one is having two Denals right next to each other and the other is Mace wearing a "skirt".

i'm sorry but I can't see the actual Mace Windu wearing that.
One Denal has had a head swap with Matchstick now, i must admit the Mace skirt needs changing when i get a shorter skirt.

Reaction score
commyclone66 said:
crappy pics due to iphone but here my clone army

Im guessing the Arf Troopers in this pic are customs, but are the heads the only parts that are painted? Is the rest just body swaps?

Great idea whatever was done to them.

Reaction score
Your welcome, I think we all have felt your pain looking for that one impossible figure. Glad you finally gottem

Reaction score
Very impressive collections so far!

Here's my son's Republic collection. He did most of the set up and is still getting the hang of posing figures.

Need to work on the Seps next.