Your Black Series 6" Collection - Picture Thread

Reaction score
Stardust

VJm9Vqs.jpg

Reaction score
the updated Rogue One figures look really nice!

But not nice enough for me to buy seconds. lol.. I usually buy updates if the original figure was really bad (i.e. Episode 4 Princess Leia)

Reaction score
IMG_20220128_152837990[1].jpg

I've been posing her for a bit and I came across a problem. Her right elbow joint isn't swiveling. When I turn it instead of rotating the pin is staying in place and its twisting the hard plastic. Eventually the peg will snap and her lower arm will come off. The same thing happened to my Bo Katan's right wrist and I had to glue it.

I dunno how to fix this. Man I'm bummed. 😞

Reaction score
View attachment 411630

I've been posing her for a bit and I came across a problem. Her right elbow joint isn't swiveling. When I turn it instead of rotating the pin is staying in place and its twisting the hard plastic. Eventually the peg will snap and her lower arm will come off. The same thing happened to my Bo Katan's right wrist and I had to glue it.

I dunno how to fix this. Man I'm bummed. 😞
Best I can suggest is what others have recommended and warm in hot water to see if that helps assuming you haven't already tried that.

Reaction score
Best I can suggest is what others have recommended and warm in hot water to see if that helps assuming you haven't already tried that.
I haven't. Its pretty weak though I'm worried it might break even with hot water. I'll give it a try in a bit and see what happens.

Not quite sure what I would replace it with though. I don't really have any spare parts.

Reaction score
I haven't. Its pretty weak though I'm worried it might break even with hot water. I'll give it a try in a bit and see what happens.

Not quite sure what I would replace it with though. I don't really have any spare parts.
Maybe try adding a tiny bit of vege oil to the site and see if that helps. I'm spending today gluing the failing hand on my deluxe Boba, very sad also. Seems to be a recurring theme in this scale.

Reaction score
Maybe try adding a tiny bit of vege oil to the site and see if that helps. I'm spending today gluing the failing hand on my deluxe Boba, very sad also. Seems to be a recurring theme in this scale.
Its only happened on Bo Katan and Ahsoka. I wonder if its because the parts are skinnier due to... them being skinnier.

RotJ Boba Fett's hands are just... stupid. Of all the things to make out of hard, breakable plastic, why HANDS?

Reaction score
Its only happened on Bo Katan and Ahsoka. I wonder if its because the parts are skinnier due to... them being skinnier.

RotJ Boba Fett's hands are just... stupid. Of all the things to make out of hard, breakable plastic, why HANDS?
I think sometimes the moldings may have some flash on them making them tight and being thinner they fail more easily.

This coupled with inferior raw materials we may see this problem more.

Reaction score
Alright, I boiled some water and got to work.

After getting everything all nice, hot, and flexible I tugged on the joint and prayed that it wouldn't break. A few tense seconds later it popped off without any damage.

IMG_20220128_163816652[1].jpgIMG_20220128_163841874[1].jpg

Its hard to see but its definitely stressed. I cut away at the wide part a bit so it fit back in the arm easier. It's much looser in the joint now but I don't think it will break unless I do something stupid. 😩

Reaction score
Alright, I boiled some water and got to work.

After getting everything all nice, hot, and flexible I tugged on the joint and prayed that it wouldn't break. A few tense seconds later it popped off without any damage.

View attachment 411632View attachment 411633

Its hard to see but its definitely stressed. I cut away at the wide part a bit so it fit back in the arm easier. It's much looser in the joint now but I don't think it will break unless I do something stupid. 😩
That's made my day that has, well done you! It really is just poor finishing at the factory. As a modeller trimming away flashing is 101 stuff. (y)

Reaction score
That's made my day that has, well done you! It really is just poor finishing at the factory. As a modeller trimming away flashing is 101 stuff. (y)
I really appreciated your advice. I was so scared that I was gonna have to glue it like my Bo Katan's wrist!

Yeah my modeling experience really helped here. I always have a hobby knife, nippers, and cutting board within arms reach! 😅

Reaction score
I really appreciated your advice. I was so scared that I was gonna have to glue it like my Bo Katan's wrist!

Yeah my modeling experience really helped here. I always have a hobby knife, nippers, and cutting board within arms reach! 😅
Could have gone either way but luck smiles, these figures seem to need a little TLC sometimes and yes a few hobby tools really helps with that. Pleasure to help. I'm so nervous now with hands that I feel like I need to heat them just to attach a weapon. 🙄

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
They look great, living vicarious through your snow scenes. The Tauntaun looks real with that drift. Will be 82 degrees in AK today. Not much snow ;)
Yeah, I'm on the 💪 of the MA map, so 70mph winds and estimated 12-18in of snow from today's blizzard

Photo is from a hallway window. Got them in the snowdrifts of my downstairs neighbor's roof

Reaction score
Reaction score
Not the FS section I know, but anyone interested in a lot of Imperial army builders? Before I start plastering FB and Mercari I figured I’d offer to my fellow scummers. Good deal on the lot, everything must go! Asking $85 including shipping.
D84F921B-12E1-4FBB-B762-A662F2838988.jpeg