Your Black Series 6" Collection - Picture Thread

Reaction score
Nice individual photos everybody. Would like to see more actual collection photos though. I've had most of my stuff in bins and boxes and I'm trying to alot more of it now. I just bought a detolf and put it together. I'd like to see how other people display all of their stuff .

Reaction score
I have only recently come across this thread and I am staggered.

This is exactly what this community needs to counter the toxicity. A lot of creativity and positivity. You art is both beautiful and inspiring. Very beautiful.

You should all be proud of yourselves.

Reaction score
Looks great. The light is soft and - as always - on point. :) (Minor detail, but I like how her ellbows look. Very natural.). May I ask how you do the backgrounds? Do you use a big computer screen, or are you working with some sort of green screen?

Reaction score
Looks great. The light is soft and - as always - on point. :) (Minor detail, but I like how her ellbows look. Very natural.). May I ask how you do the backgrounds? Do you use a big computer screen, or are you working with some sort of green screen?
Thanks you! Its 99.9 percent of the time (when I dont have a physical diorama) my monitor or tv. Including this shot

Reaction score
Found a second carbonized Jet atom pt of the way Walmart a weeks ago. I have one of those flight stands that has the clear plastic sticks. Tried to get a good take off pose with it.

Reaction score
Love all of your Rebels pics. The meta commentary of this one puts it over the top.

Reaction score
Great photo! As someone who really got into the Marvel comics run, this is bringing me back to that first run of issues. Maybe I need to figure out way to display Vader standing in front of a cracked Imperial window while Boba Fett walks out of the room...