Young Jedi Mailer

Reaction score
After a month of anxious waiting I finally received the paperwork that I won on an ebay auction for the Young Jedi mailer. One thing of note that I had not seen before was a followup letter that came with the second free figure and it came with a second rebate flyer. Also, a cardback was included that has the pop blacked out and the owner wrote the date of 8/24/84 of receiving the figure. I always assumed the second free figure would have been a baggie figure. Does anyone know if they really did send a carded figure?

Here are some pics of everything I received.

youngjedi1.jpg
youngjedi2.jpg
youngjedicardback.jpg
youngjediblackpop.jpg

Reaction score
That is realy great piece of history you have make's you wish old Kenner was still arround
wink.gif

Reaction score
Hello,

I think this type of item is fantastic and is a wonderful reflection of past times. It reminded me of an old thread regarding the 'We really do care' element of Kenner's service:

Kenner cares!

The shame is I can't imagine a company in this day and age appreciating their customers in similiar manner and certainly not Hasbro!

Great piece of history and congrats on the pick up.

Regards,
Christian.

HWR

Reaction score
darkreeper said:
That is realy great peace of history you have make's you wish old Kenner was still arround
wink.gif

True in every way, couldn't have said it better myself.

Congrats on this great score, new2scene.