You guys must be getting tired of me

G

I'm thinking that most of you are getting tired of me. I have been trying day-in and day-out to find an E-wing. I finally saved up $70 to buy one. But now, when I email people, they either don't care and tell me so, don't respond, or tell me they want more $ for it. I am not like some people that just try to get certain things to complete a set or some such things. I geniunely would value and treasure my E-wing (if i had one). I mean, I think the E-wing is a DAMNED cool ship! So is the TIE Defender! But that doesn't really matter now does it?It seems like I am the only person who feels this way, and the only person without an E-wing. If you wanna sell me yours, then please email me ok! psystinger@email.com Please reply!

P.S. I'm also looking for a TIE Defender, but not until after I get an E-wing.

G

the only reason people are getting tired of you is because you keep going on and on and on about E-wings and TIE defenders. And if you keep putting another topic here each day asking for an E-wing then people will get tired of you. this is because it is the wrong forum, and people get bored of hearing the same stuff from you. And if you keep e-mailing people nagging for their E-wing, the same thing happens.
so go to the trading or modern classifieds forum, tell them you want an E-wing there (only make one post) and tell them what you have to trade, or how much you will pay for one.
once you have done that, stop talking non-stop about the ship. start a topic about something else. do not mention the same ships in any other post except you advertisement in modern classifieds.
NOTE: both the ships you want are fairly rare. you may have to give quite a bit for one.
ALSO NOTE: please do not take this as flaming of any kind. it is only my constructive critiscism and advice.

Reaction score
Man, I wish I had an e-wing to sell or trade- I wish I had picked one up everytime I saw one, but honestly I never thought they would be worth anything (history had previously dictated that as soon as I got my hands on something, it wasn't worth the plastic it's made of). My jaw hit the floor two years ago when I saw one going for $75 on E-bay, at which time I traded my extra for the Otoh Gunga playset (the only item along with the Theed Palace set and Alpha Naboo fighter that I have NEVER seen at retail).

G

Originally posted by micsn peep:
the only reason people are getting tired of you is because you keep going on and on and on about E-wings and TIE defenders. And if you keep putting another topic here each day asking for an E-wing then people will get tired of you. this is because it is the wrong forum, and people get bored of hearing the same stuff from you. And if you keep e-mailing people nagging for their E-wing, the same thing happens.
so go to the trading or modern classifieds forum, tell them you want an E-wing there (only make one post) and tell them what you have to trade, or how much you will pay for one.
once you have done that, stop talking non-stop about the ship. start a topic about something else. do not mention the same ships in any other post except you advertisement in modern classifieds.
NOTE: both the ships you want are fairly rare. you may have to give quite a bit for one.
ALSO NOTE: please do not take this as flaming of any kind. it is only my constructive critiscism and advice.

<font size="2" face="arial">Ya, problem. People only look at the first page of topics and sometimes only near the top. I have to keep my topics on the first page and near the top for anyone to even spare a glance. I really got the damned short end of the stick in the star wars collecting department. I was friggin 11 when the toy came out. How was I supposed to go searching for it at that age? All these 40 year old guys that ran over to the stand and grabbed one off the shelf, don't give a flipping crud about a 14 year old kid trying to get something that the older guy could get another one easier. I suggest you go look at this Collect-to-Collect Code of Honor So, the offer is still open to anyone feeling the least bit sorry for a kid trying to get his favorite star wars ship fr his b-day.

G

pystinger, if you want to keep your topics on the front page, then 'bump' them. which means you reply to your own topic for no reason at all, except to put it to the top of the list. that way people keep looking at it.

Reaction score
Check out ebay. There are two up at the moment. One is ridiculously priced at a starting price of $150, but the other one isn't too bad. Its at about $31 at the moment. It is loose though.

Rob

Reaction score
It doesn't worth to go to the ebay. As my old friend Short4astromtrooper said they don't worth the plastic are made of. And you'll see there AF Tie Def. and E-Wing for $150 or even more. Man thats money!!