Yodashizzle's Trade Thread

Reaction score
Finally getting around to putting some things up....
Looking to trade or sell, U.S.only, shipping is extra but will combine whenever possible. Willing to negotiate and consider reasonable offers.

Haves

Destroyer droids. $3 each

View media item 396514
There are fifteen total:

4 Episode I version--all in good shape
5 firing cannons versions---three in original condition, two have had the firing mechanism removed. I do have 8 of the blast projectiles pieces six are all red and two are clear with red tips.
2 30th anniversary versions (came with blue "bubble" NOT included here)
1 firing cannon version with the firing mechanism removed and painted silver. It is an abandoned custom, it is included here with no value on my end, it's just a sweetener but actually decent.
2 are a version from the Clone Wars (2003)
1 rolling ball version

All are loose and not mint. They are in decent shape, some have slight warping on a foot/leg after fifteen years in storage. If you're looking for mint, these aren't for you. However, if you are looking to army build some destroyer droids, these are great for a display. PM with any questions.

Vintage Jabba playset doors----$6
View media item 396537The doors and two grey plastic pieces that raise the doors are in good condition, no discoloration or warping. If you've got a vintage Jabba throne missing the doors, here's your chance to make it complete.

TVC K-Mart Ewok Catapult-----$12
View media item 396538this does NOT include the two ewoks, just the catapult, two rocks and box all in excellent condition

Carded Figures---willing to ship loose if preferred

TVC # 40 R5-D4---$16 TRADED
TVC # 90 Colonel Cracken-----$15
Cantina band----$25 for the pair, does not include tin, just carded figures TRADED

View media item 396556
Loose Figures

View media item 396604

Rappertunie (Saga collection) complete $5
Holographic Luke Skywalker (with lightsaber, no stand) $1
R2-R9 --(Episode 1 astromech..this came with the Naboo Royal Starship, NOT the commemorative tin version or the Build-a-droid version $5
R4-M6--Mace Windu's astromech--$3
Wookie flyer pilot (just the figure, NOT the vehicle)--$3
Lama Su--$3
Taun We--(just figure, no accessories)$1 SOLD
Cat Miin--$1 ---TRADED
Shu Mai--$1
Dejarik Chewbacca (POTJ) (just figure, no accessories)--$1
Boussh's Prisoner Chewbacca (POTF) (just figure, no accessories)--$1
Tarful--$1
Episode I Yoda (just figure, no chair)-- $1
Yaddle--$1
Tusken Raider (POTF with Gaffi stick)--$1 SOLD
Tie Pilot (POTF with both blasters)--$1
Spider droid and engine accessories that came with Teemto Pagalies--$1
Rebel pilots x 2 (came with some version of Y-wing release, not certain which)--$1 each
Massiff x 3(no harness, just creatures) $1 for all three
3 jedi council figures that came with the screen scenes--$1 each

12" scale Jedi Council Chair---(came with the Hasbro Ultimate Jedi Master Yoda AOTC 12" figure)-- $6

Wants (all loose unless specified)
2002 Saga landspeeder

Legacy Ugnaughts (need both)
Legacy Major Panno

TVC #114 Orrimaarko
TVC #132 Saelt Marae
TVC #139 Lando Calrissian
TVC #142 Han Solo Stormtrooper
TVC #152 Vedain
Star Wars:Costumes book by Branden Alinger--- Acquired!

Also, I customize. A LOT. If you've got super articulated figures you've boiled and popped or cut up or have modern (not vintage) GI Joes that are beaters, I may have an interest in their arms, etc. PM me if you might have partial figures or ones you may think have no value, especially if they're from figures on my wants list. Additionally, I am always looking for any Indiana Jones figures you may have. I will be adding more to both haves and wants.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking to trade or sell, U.S.only, shipping is extra but will combine whenever possible. Willing to negotiate and consider reasonable offers.

Haves

View media item 396514
There are fifteen total:

5 firing cannons versions---three in original condition, two have had the firing mechanism removed. I do have 8 of the blast projectiles pieces six are all red and two are clear with red tips.
1 firing cannon version with the firing mechanism removed and painted silver. It is an abandoned custom, it is included here with no value on my end, it's just a sweetener but actually decent.
1 rolling ball version

All are loose and not mint. They are in decent shape, some have slight warping on a foot/leg after fifteen years in storage. If you're looking for mint, these aren't for you. However, if you are looking to army build some destroyer droids, these are great for a display. PM with any questions.

Vintage Jabba playset doors----$12
View media item 396537The doors and two grey plastic pieces that raise the doors are in good condition, no discoloration or warping. If you've got a vintage Jabba throne missing the doors, here's your chance to make it complete.

TVC K-Mart Ewok Catapult-----$20
View media item 396538this does NOT include the two ewoks, just the catapult, two rocks and box all in excellent condition

Cantina band----$25 for the pair, does not include tin, just carded figures TRADED

View media item 396556
Loose Figures

View media item 396604

Rappertunie (Saga collection) complete $8
Holographic Luke Skywalker (with lightsaber, no stand) $3
R2-R9 --(Episode 1 astromech..this came with the Naboo Royal Starship, NOT the commemorative tin version or the Build-a-droid version $8
R4-M6--Mace Windu's astromech--$5
Wookie flyer pilot (just the figure, NOT the vehicle)--$5
Lama Su--$3
Taun We--(just figure, no accessories)$1
Cat Miin--$1 ---TRADED
Shu Mai--$1
Tarful--$1
Yaddle--$1
Tusken Raider (POTF with Gaffi stick)--$1
Rebel pilots x 2 (came with some version of Y-wing release, not certain which)--$1 each

12" scale Jedi Council Chair---(came with the Hasbro Ultimate Jedi Master AOTC 12" figure)--$10

2002 Saga landspeeder

Legacy Major Panno

TVC #114 Orrimaarko
TVC #132 Saelt Marae
TVC #152 Vedain

Also, I customize. A LOT. If you've got super articulated figures you've boiled and popped or cut up or have modern (not vintage) GI Joes that are beaters, I may have an interest in their arms, etc. PM me if you might have partial figures or ones you may think have no value, especially if they're from figures on my wants list. Additionally, I am always looking for any Indiana Jones figures you may have. I will be adding more to both haves and wants.

Haves

View media item 396514
There are fifteen total:

1 rolling ball version

Vintage Jabba playset doors----$12

TVC K-Mart Ewok Catapult-----$20

View media item 396556
Loose Figures

View media item 396604

Rappertunie (Saga collection) complete $8
Holographic Luke Skywalker (with lightsaber, no stand) $3
R2-R9 --(Episode 1 astromech..this came with the Naboo Royal Starship, NOT the commemorative tin version or the Build-a-droid version $8
R4-M6--Mace Windu's astromech--$5
Wookie flyer pilot (just the figure, NOT the vehicle)--$5
Lama Su--$3
Taun We--(just figure, no accessories)$1
Cat Miin--$1 ---TRADED
Shu Mai--$1
Tarful--$1
Yaddle--$1
Tusken Raider (POTF with Gaffi stick)--$1

12" scale Jedi Council Chair---(came with the Hasbro Ultimate Jedi Master AOTC 12" figure)--$10

2002 Saga landspeeder

Legacy Major Panno

TVC #114 Orrimaarko
TVC #132 Saelt Marae
TVC #152 Vedain

I'd like to buy the Taun We and POTF Tusken Raider from you, have you still got them? BTW Im sorry, I think I've replied to the wrong thread... still figuring out how forums work as it were