Yoda vs Darth Sidious Diorama

Reaction score
Overall it is not bad, but it is really far from the best ones. Sidious definitely looks like Freddy Krueger and those black spots on Yoda´s face makes him look horrid.

Still waiting on mine. I hope it is delivered tomorrow.

Reaction score
It finally arrived. It is a lot better in person, although Sidious still looks like Krueger. My biggest complaint is about the peg holes. Someone at the factory didn´t pay too much attention when drilling the base and now the pegs barely fit inside of the holes.

Reaction score
I have to say that yoda sculpt is sick. congrats on the new aquisition.

Reaction score
no love for the fb?

I got on the waitlist...but I'm not too worried. I'll get one down the road if it doesn't convert.

Reaction score
Another example of the faux bronze looking almost better than the original. Not a bad price, either.

Reaction score
I like the fb-look. Mighta ordered this one, but it was sold-out b4 I even knew it was available.

Reaction score
Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:
Another example of the faux bronze looking almost better than the original. Not a bad price, either.
I'm not big on the faux bronze but, I got to agree. The Fb looks really good on this piece. It's brings out the great sculpts better then the painted version.

Reaction score
Well, it took nearly 3 years, but was finally able to find one at a reasonable price w/out having to sell a kidney. ($550-shipped) #9/25 takes a place next to its' Faux Bronze kin...

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Kotobukiya 1:7 scale version looks pretty good I think, it's one of those items I've never gotten around to buying though. :)

Reaction score
it is a very rare statue no doubt. I am actually selling my regular, but I paid a lot, so the price isn't cheap ($450 shipped).

Reaction score
Hey Ambash, seen your collection over at SF actually, great stuff! I would maybe be inclined to get this from you but I'm tapped out at the moment due to other recent purchases. Maybe down the road if you still have it. I'm going to be selling some stuff soon.

Reaction score
no worries. My collection has reached the saturation point and jumped off it. I have decided to trim things down. No point in keeping statues if they have to stay in boxes due to lack of space.

Reaction score
Thanks to forum member ambasah, I have been able to complete my vision for the top of this piano much, much sooner than I ever dreamed. The final piece has just been added with the "Duel of the Fates" faux-bronze diorama.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]