Yoda Legends in 3-Dimensions 1:2 Bust

Reaction score
Looks like this is the only new piece on display as of this morning.

They have their Count Dooku mini-bust there too....

Reaction score
Well, I have four GG mini busts of Yoda: Yoda Spirit, regular Yoda version, Yoda with 3D Glasses, and the McQuarrie Yoda. I also have the GG Yoda statue, the Sideshow half scale Yoda and the life -size Yoda from EP I. Personally, I don't need another Yoda. I just wish GG would get off this vicious main-character-circle that's become their norm and offer variety, characters never made before, or at least requested ones like Bespin Luke, Ephant Mon, Malakili and Nute Gunray to name just some of the most relevant ones out of lists containing many others. I respect anyone feeling excited over this half scale Yoda, but as for me and other collectors I know, another Yoda is just boring and unexciting.

Reaction score
NYCC-2021-DST-Star-Wars-034.jpg

Reaction score
Could be the angle of the picture, but Yoda looks a bit weird, a bit bland, no color shading. Not the best likeness for Yoda after seeing the beautiful work other companies have done with the character such as SS and their half scale statue, Iron studios with their 1/4 scale Yoda piece, or even what GG did before with the ESB mini bust. Also, the base looks like one of those Hawthorne small houses, but less elaborate.

1633950631268.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
The official pictures don’t look too bad.

I agree. Fair is fair and I should say, one can appreciate the details and proper shading by looking at the official pictures. I just don't like the fact they cut off the string for Yoda's blissl in such drastic way. Having the whole thing hanging from his neck, in my opinion, could have been better. It is a pass for me as I already have all the Yoda product I want to have, however, if it remains true to the prototype pictures and does not become "Fioda", it doesn't seem to be a bad sculpt to pick up, not the best, but fairly acceptable.

1634674371083.png

1634674444228.png