Yoda - Force Spirit

Reaction score
Some photos of an in-box Force ghost Yoda are starting to make the rounds on Instagram.

Reaction score
Indeed. And here is the pic. It's an exclusive but uncertain as to what store as Walgreens is already getting General Obi-Wan.

Reaction score
Indeed. And here is the pic. It's an exclusive but uncertain as to what store as Walgreens is already getting General Obi-Wan.

Do love translucent figures but unsure if i'll pick this up or not. Would love to see a glow in the dark version!

Reaction score
Hahaha you're killing me! :grin:

I don't think this looks anywhere as good as the Force Ghost Obi Wan.

Reaction score
Wow. When was this announced? He looks really cool!
Lol I love the Yogurt comparison... that's the first thing I thought of when I saw him. That recolour works well.

Reaction score
Found him at Wal-Mart today. Big cardboard display with BS Jedi Luke and 3.75" exclusives like Yavin Luke and prequel Gold 2-packs. Near Electronics/Movies. Happy hunting!

Attachments

Reaction score
Eveytime I go into Walmart asking about this figure I get nothing but blank stares. Either the Walmart’s are so backed up with other product or there is some supine date on these.

Reaction score
three of my Walmarts are the same. I've gone to all three everyday this past weekend because they show in stock online. I've search the whole store (at all three) and have yet to see these Yodas & Lukes.

Reaction score
Found him and Jedi Knight Luke in midwest. Only 2 left of Yoda and maybe 6 of Luke. Someone had just stocked them in the same shelf display that the wave 1 figures had been in.

Reaction score
I wonder if there is any possibility that they would do a Sebastian Shaw Anakin force spirit figure.

Reaction score
Never liked the ghost figures that much but he doesn't look too shabby.
I found a ghost Obi-wan a while back at Ross or some such place. Now, I feel like I need to get the Yoda. I suppose they will do an Anakin someday. Or, maybe even Luke and/or Leia I guess.

Reaction score
Now down to $12.88
Well just chatted with Walmart customer server they wont even price match from Walmart.com for this! What a joke! He said I can return it for credit and re-buy it at the cheaper price. Too much leg work for me. I was hoping for something simple from Walmart, but nope!

Reaction score
Well just chatted with Walmart customer server they wont even price match from Walmart.com for this! What a joke! He said I can return it for credit and re-buy it at the cheaper price. Too much leg work for me. I was hoping for something simple from Walmart, but nope!

Customer service is ridiculous! The same thing happened to me with a Christmas gift I got my wife. Ordered it from the website, and then a few days later it was a lower price. Online chat couldn't do a price adjustment! I had to order it again then return the more expensive one.

To get back on topic, if I didn't already have this guy, I would totally grab it for this price! I'm trying to justify if I need another just because it's so cheap right now.

Reaction score
Yeah, WM.com even in the past would do price adjustments only around 50% of the time. It seems they're really cracking down lately though, which leads to stupid scenarios like what you described. Before Christmas, as the price of Jabba's Palace took a nosedive, I reordered and returned it four different times because they wouldn't do an adjustment. Which was fine, as it didn't cost me anything and the closest WM is only a 5 min drive away. I shop there every couple weeks anyway so it's really not out of the way. It just costs WM money and oftentimes allows items that have never made it to the shelves at this store to be available for someone else.

Reaction score
It's really not too much of a hassle for me, either. I drive right past my closest WM twice a day. It's just the process of having to order another, wait for it to come in, then do the return. It ties up money that we really shouldn't have to tie up while we wait for the refunds to process or whatever.

Reaction score
currently $14.99 on walmart.com

got mine in today, it was 1 day shipping somehow?

ive ended up really liking this figure after taking him out and posing him a bit.

"page turners, they were not"

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bit for 15 bucks. I couldn't justify 20 and was really hoping to find one when they showed up at tjmaxx awhile ago, but obi wan needs a force ghost buddy. I got obi for 8 so they average out nice n cheap!

Reaction score
Nice! I sure hope Hasbro will release an Anakin to complete the trio. Also, I'd be down for some holographic 6" BS figures, too. Maul, Dooku, Palpatine (if the hood is sculpted), Vader and Grievous. All of those could double as "larger than life" holographic projections for 3 3/4" displays.