YODA Focus Collectors

Reaction score
Always wanted a Medicom Yoda. Might have to look into this.

BTW, Old Navy has a sweet old school looking Yoda tshirt. Worth picking up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the Santa Yoda Christmas lights at Target yesterday that were shown on the main site a few days ago. I totally would've missed them had I not known they were out; At my Target, they had on the bottom shelf of the Christmas lights section. Since they only had one set left and I haven't seen Target restocking any of their Halloween Star Wars items, I grabbed it yesterday.

Reaction score
Went to Hallmark the other day & seen this. I thought it was really cool & different so I picked it up. Can't wait to get some more Yoda collectibles to add it to.

Reaction score
^ Is that an ornament?--
Oh never mind- not that I see that it's next to a titanium ship it would be too big to hang on a tree

Last edited:
Reaction score
I might have to get one of those. It's unlike anything else I haveon the Yoda shelf. Thanks for posting

Reaction score
Here's my Yoda shelf. I'm pretty content with calling this one complete although I am tempted to get the ATOC Yoda mini bust so to show off his light saber more or less.

Reaction score
got this guy at a local flea market by trading in some unwated things laying around my basement.
has all parts and even lights up still.

Reaction score

My wife did some clay sculpting earlier this week. Yoda got a little dark from slightly too much time in the oven but I think she did a splendid job on him.

Reaction score
So, is the Yoda ACTUALLY 18" tall, or is it part of a 1/4 scale line? Jakk's has 2 different sizes of figures that resemble those in the pics

Reaction score
Soon I will post here the images of my new Yoda collectible and I am guessing all of you will literally drool.. It is done by a very unique artist and it is an edition of 5 so only 5 exists in the world and here is the catch: all 5 are hand sculpted and hand painted so no moulds or no casting.. that means even though the 5 Yodas are look alike, they are actually all unique with very minor differences due to being hand-made :) so this is a spoiler and pics will follow soon :)

Reaction score
Soon I will post here the images of my new Yoda collectible and I am guessing all of you will literally drool.. It is done by a very unique artist and it is an edition of 5 so only 5 exists in the world and here is the catch: all 5 are hand sculpted and hand painted so no moulds or no casting.. that means even though the 5 Yodas are look alike, they are actually all unique with very minor differences due to being hand-made :) so this is a spoiler and pics will follow soon :)
Anxiously looking forward to seeing this collectable you speak of.

Reaction score
Last week Walgreen's ad had the Yoda (Jedi Spirit) Funko Pop! for $9.

I missed out on him, but they should be re-stocking for a while still. What sucks is for rainchecks they can only order a few and hope he shows up, since they're all part of an assortment.

Reaction score
So, is the Yoda ACTUALLY 18" tall, or is it part of a 1/4 scale line? Jakk's has 2 different sizes of figures that resemble those in the pics
It's 18" tall. Just found a dozen of them at Target tonight and brought one home with me. Sculpt it fantastic, paint is clean, articulation is great for the size (neck, shoulders, hips, wrists and ankles), the robe is tailored well even though it looks very 'prequel' for an otherwise OT looking figure. I love it. I actually think it does a better job at being a Yoda figure than the Black Series 6" figure.

Reaction score
^^^
Nice! Cool collection! I see a few pieces I wish I had gotten, especially the Yoda stabbing the 501st trooper.

Reaction score
The first Yoda 3.75" action figure I bought after TESB was released. It's missing parts but it has more nostalgic value than anything in my entire collection.

Reaction score
Nothing beats the first time

The first Yoda 3.75" action figure I bought after TESB was released. It's missing parts but it has more nostalgic value than anything in my entire collection.

Reaction score
I thought that I’d post about Richard Wilkinson’s “Arthropoda Iconicus” series of work based around insects. Several pieces are based around Star Wars characters, including my Millennium Falcon. It’s an interesting take on a well known and much loved franchise.

Dominus Magister is Richard’s take on Yoda