YODA Focus Collectors

Reaction score
Here is my Yoda Collection 2 years after my first post- the only thing I haven't displayed yet is my sheet of US postage stamps

Reaction score
Glad to hear! I should have mine delivered today and will post picks when I receive it.
awesome....can't wait to see photos. I called our local Home Depot but they didn't have any in stock. The closest store that did have them was 2 hours away, so with free shipping, it made sense to just order one. If our store ever does get them in, maybe a second will be bought.

This will go perfectly with our Yoda Xmas tree.

Reaction score
Here is my Yoda Collection 2 years after my first post- the only thing I haven't displayed yet is my sheet of US postage stamps
Great collection, who makes that Yoda in the bottom lefthand corner in the middle pic?

Reaction score
Here's the Yoda yard decoration. It's just a quick picture of the box; I'll post pics of it lit in a few months. B)

On an unrelated note, here's what I have in the front of my yard for Halloween this year. I really wish they would make Star Wars decorations like this.

Reaction score
Here's the Yoda yard decoration. It's just a quick picture of the box; I'll post pics of it lit in a few months. B)

On an unrelated note, here's what I have in the front of my yard for Halloween this year. I really wish they would make Star Wars decorations like this.
My Santa Yoda is set to arrive today....can't wait to get that. As far as your Stay Puff Man, I saw those at Halloween City last weekend, couldn't pull the trigger on the $100.00 price tag though.

Reaction score
My Santa Yoda is set to arrive today....can't wait to get that. As far as your Stay Puff Man, I saw those at Halloween City last weekend, couldn't pull the trigger on the $100.00 price tag though.
Yeah, that's what I paid for it. My family and I just moved into a house where we actually have a yard to decorate, so I splurged a little on it.

Reaction score
Got my Yoda out yesterday. 60 degrees in Chicago, the day before Thanksgiving, I couldn't resist.

Here he is with my 2 year old, for scale.

Reaction score
New Items!

I got some cool new items the last week! First, my wife gave me an 8x10 photo of Yoda autographed by Frank Oz for the holidays. Then the last few days on ebay, I won an auction for a 3" Yoda snow globe. And then I found a car decal emblem that is a parody of the Christian and Darwin fish that you see on the trunks of cars .

Last edited:
Reaction score
picked up the Yoda East Baskets the other night at Walmart, but then came across this on the net....

Amazon.com has it the cheapest at $35.00. Looks pretty cool and can't wait for him to arrive next week. Search "Yoda Candy Holder" and he comes up. They also had Vader & Boba too.

Reaction score
New aquisition!

Finally! Yesterday, one day shy of the one year anniversary of placing my pre-order, my Gentle Giant 12" Vintage Yoda arrived from Entertainment Earth

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saw this idea posted on Yakface and had to give it a try. It's one of the Diamond Select banks. I filed in the coin slot with plumbers putty, sprayed it with bronze metallic spray paint, bought a $.99 stone from a local home improvement store, glued it on, and that's pretty much it.

Reaction score
A good friend of mine is making a very cool Yoda lamp, it seems it is the first made so far, a must have for Yoda fans, more details about it you can find on Replica Prop Forum:

MrT

Reaction score
He is. I guess he still has a few left, they sell like hotcakes. BTW he is from UK too.
Can you tell me how to contact him, I am keen to get one or maybe two of these. I looked on the prop forum but it doesn't seem to give much away.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Reaction score
I'm not the kind of collector who will buy anything with Yoda on it, but Sanda's Yoda vs. Tsunami charity print is phenomenal. It goes it a good cause and the art is amazing! I enjoy purchasing quality, top Yoda collectibles and this is a must buy.

And I got the new Illum Yoda statue from GG on preorder.

Reaction score
hey all,

two of these just recently sold on eBay. i missed the auctions. if someone here bought one, please let me know. i'd like to make you a nice offer on one!

Reaction score
Just got a confirmation email letting me know that my Yoda charity print has shipped.
you are talking about Sanda's Yoda Tsunami print right? I received mine.. it is brilliant and guess what number I got? '77' :) :) Can't be happier since it all started at 1977! I got the best number I could have imagined...

by the way, I checked all Yoda's on this thread and as wonderful as they all are, in my humble opinion NOTHING beats Medicom's RAH Yoda.. The facial expression is an exact replication of ESB.. I believe that is THE Yoda to get.. just my two cents...

Reaction score
Yes, This is it, but I humbly believe that is a very bad photo under a very bad light.. how about these??? Notice how identical he is to the ESB puppet?

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4708/wgtd5061.jpg

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/MedicomYoda_zps5ee36ce8.jpg
Yeah, those pics make it look a bit better but I'm of the mind set that you shouldn't have to use mood lighting and turn a collectible to the profile to make it look good. It should look right in bright light, face on.

Last edited: