YODA Focus Collectors

Reaction score
Re: YODA focus collection

Most of my Yoda stuff. The second photo is my Dagobah Display. Apologies for the crappy quality of the photos- they were shot with my sons DSi

There are lots of things that people collect- lunch boxes, spoons, fast food items, PEZ dispensers, etc... I try to find yoda items across a range of these sorts of categories. I don't buy everything I see, and I try to keep a balance of OT and PT items as well as trying to get at least one piece from the likes of Sideshow, Kubricks, and Gentle Giant. My most recent addition was a croc charm (in front next to the action fleet mini figure. Two of my most recnt additions not pictured are the Medicom Yoda and the Tree topper from Target. I still havent framed my sheet of stamps

Reaction score

Thanks! I'll update the picture when I get a new camera and rearrange a few things.

I like that Bust with the soft goods that was in your collection- I might have to get one of those.

Reaction score

not really a focus, but here are my yoda statues. still on the hunt for a life size version from GG or Illusive Concepts.

Reaction score

reworked the shelves, adding the medicom yoda and the flash drive ]

Reaction score

Ok so not a collectable but was browsing thru facebook and one of my mates CHEO is a graphitti artist and did an event last weekend... although not his art... this piece is outstanding.

Reaction score

That is outstanding. Imagine having something that cool on your wall?

Reaction score

Christmas present from Romania

applause Yoda

and really cool lead japanese figurine

Thanks Sergiu

...and happy birthday karnorjax

Reaction score

Here is my ILM Yoda Bust, It was presented to certain Visual Effects Crew Members in 2005 (at the completion of Episode III).

Reaction score

This is an ILM ROTJ t-[censored] (circa 1983). It depicts Yoda in a straitjacket with the caption 'I Hold Up Under Pressure'. This shirt was only given out to Cast and Crew Members during the completion of Return of the Jedi.

Reaction score
Dang - I'll have to get up some pictures. I've got an entire wall dedicated to our Jedi Master Yoda.

Reaction score
I have a few Yoda items and just added a Frank Oz signed photo to my display...

Reaction score
Alrighty then, here we go...

I've only recently branched into statues - got my eyes on that Attakus if I ever hit the lottery, definitely planning to add the SS Yoda w/ hut and Senate Duel diorama. One day I'll find a good life-sized statue.

Reaction score
I picked up a Clone Wars Yoda in Santa Claus outfit tree topper at Hobby Lobby today. Pretty sure it's new for this year. Will post pics later, but it was $39.99 with 40% off. They also had the fabriche Yoda in Santa McQuarrie statue and a Yoda nutcracker.

Reaction score
Here is the Canadian exclusives VC20 YodaB)

At the beginning,one sold for over US$120:disgusted:

Now price down a bit at US$70:hmm: