Yoda - CW05 (2010)

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the 2010 release of the SA Yoda, who will be making a return in the blue packaging.

Anyone going to be picking him up again?

Reaction score
yeah, I usually open all of my figures, so I don't need to rebuy to get the same figure. I might for ones that I duplicate like unamed clones and such.

Reaction score
Glad it's coming back; I wasn't paying attention to the CW line so I missed this one. 'Though it is beginning to prove my SW rule - if you think it's too expensive or too exclusive or just plain missed it, it seems you get another shot.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Please use this thread to discuss the 2010 release of the SA Yoda, who will be making a return in the blue packaging.

Anyone going to be picking him up again?
Oh for the love of...

He is NOT SA! His knees do NOT bend! You can NOT call a figure "SA" unless ALL of its primary joints bend!

How do people manage to overlook this....

Reaction score
Darth_Quixote said:
my SW rule - if you think it's too expensive or too exclusive or just plain missed it, it seems you get another shot.
I really hope this is true. I still need Aayla and Vizsla. I haven't seen the original Mace here ever, so I ordered a cheap loose one from eBay.

Reaction score
Oh, its true. I have been seeing this first case getting stocked for the past week. It includes:

Orig ObiWan, Spacesuit Anakin, Roller Droid, Yoda, Rex, 2x Cody, Aura, Pre, Mando Cop, Dooku... I forget anyone else.

Reaction score
Cyclone said:
Oh, its true. I have been seeing this first case getting stocked for the past week. It includes:

Orig ObiWan, Spacesuit Anakin, Roller Droid, Yoda, Rex, 2x Cody, Aura, Pre, Mando Cop, Dooku... I forget anyone else.
must be nice. I see everything under the sun butt Visla, aurra, and the police commando

Reaction score
Cyclone said:

I hope these packs make it here next. I never got a Pre and I want 2 or 3.

Seriously, Cody x2? And Rex? I know kids get into the show all the time, but retailers must be wondering what to do with all those Codys and Rexes.

Reaction score
bongjuan said:
Cyclone said:

I hope these packs make it here next. I never got a Pre and I want 2 or 3.

Seriously, Cody x2? And Rex? I know kids get into the show all the time, but retailers must be wondering what to do with all those Codys and Rexes.
This is what I do not like about the new pack-in card game. Hasbro has to re-release EVERYTHING to get all the cards out there. Could it be the death of this line for collectors as all there will be is peg warmers forever. I already see it at TRU. Pegs clogged with old figures in new packaging.