Yo

Reaction score
When nothing is sitting on a shelf there is not much to talk about.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Look up the Empire State Star Wars Collector Club on FB. Good group of people in the club and we have fun. We try organizing a few local meet ups during the year. Come and join.

Mike

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Usually we alternate meet ups on Long Island between Islandia, Farmingdale and Westbury to give a chance to most people make something. We also occasionally try Manhattan for the NYC/NJ members. We also have get togethers all over the state. It is a really good group of people and we all have a good time. Statewide we usually have 40-50 active members. We have had gatherings before with 40-60+ people. Funny thing is you think the distance is an issue until you get to know everyone. Then when there is a get together announced it's not a question of how far is the drive, it's more like "How soon until the date gets here!"

Mike

Reaction score
I have an extra Darth Plagueis MOC, anyone want to trade for a Clone Wars Riot Trooper? Would also trade for a Rum Sleg. In Suffolk but I always travel out west so Nassau is not an issue.

Reaction score
There's plenty on the shelves...plenty of lightsabers and snokes...

Does anyone know of any locations that are participating in Force Friday this year?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Usually we alternate meet ups on Long Island between Islandia, Farmingdale and Westbury to give a chance to most people make something. We also occasionally try Manhattan for the NYC/NJ members. We also have get togethers all over the state. It is a really good group of people and we all have a good time. Statewide we usually have 40-50 active members. We have had gatherings before with 40-60+ people. Funny thing is you think the distance is an issue until you get to know everyone. Then when there is a get together announced it's not a question of how far is the drive, it's more like "How soon until the date gets here!"

Mike
do you guys do just the vintage collection or do you do the 6" black series too?

Reaction score
What's up guys? I'm in western Suffolk, I want to sell my TVC AT-AP to make room for a TVC Luke X Wing. It's mint W/ a mint box and was never open so misp. It originally retailed for $30 I want to sell it for $40. That's a great deal for a TVC vehicle. I don't want to mail it though that's why I'm going on the li section here. Let me know if you are interested.