Yak values

Reaction score
Anyone see any yaks sell lately? I have a friend asking $5,500 for an afa 70 moc and a minty loose as a package.You guys think it’s a ok deal?

Reaction score
POTF AFA75 sold at Hakes for $4750 not too long ago. I've seen people give more, and certainly sellers that want more, but that was the result of an open auction last year.

Reaction score
Yak Face has always been a figure that fluctuates depending upon the demand of the day. At the moment I would say that carded ones have hit a soft market.

At the moment it would not be unreasonable for an AFA70-75 to be valued around the 5K - 6K mark or even more. Will it sell at that quickly. Possibly.

However you won't really see many of the high graded ones AFA 80 - 85 sell too easily above 10K in todays market.

Loose Yak Faces are probably in more demand at the moment, as it appears many people are trying to chase down the last 17 loose run.

Reaction score
Loose Yak Faces are probably in more demand at the moment, as it appears many people are trying to chase down the last 17 loose run.
Yeah, I put this of for far too long. I completed my set, minus Yak, like 6 or 7 years ago. I now have nearly 2 (maybe even 3!) complete sets minus a few Last 17. I've not been paying attention to Last 17 prices — yowza! There are several figures approaching Yak-territory prices.