Y-Wing Bomber v2

Reaction score
Ah. Red/White as in Packaging. Oh..... never mind me, I'm losing it. BTW: Wraith Nine had a great Red/White Custom TCW Y-Wing.

Reaction score
Again, that is a great custom. Do you have any 'progress' shots as you made it? I'm still interesting in customizing one of my Y-Wings. How did you do the imperial logo on the nacells?

Reaction score
Again, that is a great custom. Do you have any 'progress' shots as you made it? I'm still interesting in customizing one of my Y-Wings. How did you do the imperial logo on the nacells?
The logo was pure luck... it's a tampo from the factory...lol. I didn't take any progress pics... I just masked around the parts the factory painted yellow, and Krylon'd them red

Reaction score
So did you use any white paint on top of the white plastic? Or did you just use red on top of the yellow?

Reaction score
Was there ever a white and blue version made like the one in the Clones Wars finale (assuming that was the same ship)?

Reaction score
No, only the White / Yellow was ever made. In the show they had a Yellow/White (an inverse) for one of the ships. They then had the red/white ones for a couple of episodes as well. But only the white/yellow was ever made.

Reaction score
I think Disney is missing the mark by calling this the "Final Season" of TCW. I think that they definitely could make some more of those uncompleted episodes even if they do fall "out of order" from the ROTS/Order66 timeline.

I don't think anyone is going to cry if the they the Bounty hunters ARC made, or the Dark Disciple ARC made even if they fall in before the Season 7 timeline. Well some people will cry, but they will be easy to torment.

Reaction score
Well they did tie up some stuff so that going further into depth on certain things could prove difficult. However, there's a whole hunting down Jedi story line that could be fleshed out. Though would hinge greatly on Vader, which isn't my fist choice as I'd like some new blood essentially.

That said Vader could simply make brief appearances ordering his Inquisitors on missions while he's in the background hunting the "most Wanted" of Jedi. I'll admit that it basically then just looks like Rebels from a perspective. And i know hunting and killing Jedi isn't quite up Disney's alley, so probably won't happen.

I personally though wouldn't mind seeing the Purge Comics come to life on TV/Disney+, I've always felt there was a lot to tell between ROTS and ANH Rebels. And even though i like that era a lot and still feel there's a lot to tell, I think going back and trying to do odd episodes set during the Clone Wars would be too problematic.

And it definitely isn't going to net us a bunch more toys...

Reaction score
If they went back and completed any of those stories that haven't been done yet, it might make more sense for them to brand it as a Disney+ movie instead of another season of the series. Ending where it did, with Siege of Mandalore, feels pretty definitive. But going back and having an anthology story about Clone Wars-era characters in a movie outside the series seems feasible.

Hopefully they aren't too soured on the concept of "anthology" or "story" movies.