xMClass Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Re: OverLordMikey Feedback

It is my pleasure to be the first to leave some praise!! I bought some titaniums off him and they were shipped ultra quick and packaged very well. I would not hesitate to deal with OverLordMikey again.

Reaction score
Awesome seller, very fast shipping, great price. I look forward to more deals with Mikey! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just received a Stormtrooper helmet from Mike and it arrived in great shape. He also shipped the next day after payment. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Mikey is a great seller...Shipped quickly...good communication...and items as described !! Thanks :)

Reaction score
Completed a great transaction with xMClass. he communicated throughout and shipped quickly. Highly recommend

Reaction score
Mikey is a consummate gentleman and an absolute pleasure doing business with. Received my figure extremely fast, price was more than fair and condition was just as promised! I hope to do business with him again sometime and do not hesitate to recommend him to others! A++++

Reaction score
Don't hesitate to deal with Mikey! He responded to my messages fast and shipped the items perfectly. Thanks for a great transaction!

Reaction score
I recently did a deal with xMClass,, my first actually but not my last, and everything was smooth as butter! A great person to work with. A stand up Scummer if ever I did see one. Thanks again, xMClass!

+100

Reaction score
A great Scummer to deal with. Saber as described, replied fast to my pms and shipped super fast as well! A perfect transaction, thank you!

Reaction score
I bought a figure from xMClass, and holy cow, that shipped fast!!! Great scummer, would deal with again in a heartbeat!!!

Reaction score
Did a fantastic transaction with xMClass. Everything went quickly, clearly, and without a hitch. Hope to do business with him again someday.