Darth Vader trio
Hoth Pilot Luke
Darth Maul on Bike shown today.

I am getting Darth Maul.

If someone would post pictures. Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you know how to post links?

The only Star Wars statue listed on their site is the quarter scale Boba and it's sold out.

Reaction score
I'm actually very interested in the Hoth Luke. The discussion on Statue Forum seems to say that it's only going to be available direct from XM and the shipping could therefore be very costly. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to total cost shipped to the US on Luke?

Reaction score
I'm really wanting that Darth Maul. The pose is just fantastic! As you said...shipping is going to suck. The Hoth Luke one is really neat too I'd love to own that as well but Maul prevails. The Vader one...eh....Iron Studios is way better.

Reaction score
Maul is sublime. Not everyone's cup of tea these xm star wars, seen as too comic, too cartoony. I'm a big star wars comic fan, love these action poses.

Reaction score
Why hasn't sideshow made a Xwing Luke is beyond me! Something similar to the XM version shown here would be an instant best seller especially if it comes with a lighted lightsaber.

Reaction score
X-Wing Empire Luke and Hoth Luke 2 pieces I have waited 11 years for Sideshow to make. They would be awesome in cloth

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe Fett has been capped at 800. They're not an open edition, many of the marvel pieces are sold out and only available on the secondary market.

Reaction score
I think the Maul & Hoth Luke look pretty good. Something is just "off" about that Vader. Maybe the cape? And the hood on ROTS Anakin is an utter disgrace.

Reaction score
Something is just "off" about that Vader. Maybe the cape?
Yep. On the helmet alone the eyes look too big, the nose is (vertically) too long, and both front cheeks are painted gray/silver. The gray used on the shoulder armor looks like the wrong gray too.

Reaction score
No. They leave it open for a pre-determined amount of time. Doubtful anything goes over 999.

looks like the maul will be 1100 shipped to the US. its too expensive for my liking. i know its really nice, but that is like 3 car payments. i cant justify it as much as i want it

Reaction score
looks like the maul will be 1100 shipped to the US. its too expensive for my liking. i know its really nice, but that is like 3 car payments. i cant justify it as much as i want it
Maul is a bigger piece with his speeder and the base compared to Fett. That adds up quick in the shipping equation.

Reaction score
I don't see Hayden at all but actually little Ani looks quite good to me. I'm not going to comment on Vader as those pics wouldn't do any statue justice.
I should be getting my XM Luke soon.

Reaction score
I'm considering getting the Fett. I am not a huge fan of the smoke from the jetpack but otherwise it looks almost identical to the Boba Fett Unleashed figure from a decade ago that I loved. Outside of the Mythos Fett I think the XM one is the nicest looking Fett polystone statue so far. And yes, I need to buy from the secondary market.

I actually thought Anakin Sith Vader looked pretty good. Not a fan of Maul or Luke as characters but both of their statues are really well done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
XM interview they just stated that more Star Wars statues in the works. Disney won't let them talk about what pieces are planned or in the works

Reaction score
I thought i’d Post the photos of the new Xm studios Star Wars statues.

I thought they they were very impressive and it is nice to see some PT statues. What do you guys think?

I hope they they do something that I can relate to my Falcon collection. I’d love to add something of theirs to my collection.

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing some photos.

I'd very much like to see what EU characters will be produced. My money will be on Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Reaction score
He said they have many in the works so what pieces other than Thrawn would anyone think they would make
Darth M.
Darth R.
Darth B.
Mara Jade
Luke

SSC should have spent a year or so and made Thrawn, Mara Jade and some others 10 years ago.

Last edited: