XJSN's (AKA Professor) Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Finished a quick and easy deal with Sean and I wouldn't have any problem dealing with him again in the future!

Reaction score
Completed a deal with XJSN for a loose figure. Paid quickly.
We can do business again anytime, enjoy your R2! B)

Reaction score
I bought a couple of loose figures from XJSN for a great price and they were exquisitely packed for safe shipping. I would definitely do business with him again! :grin:

Reaction score
Bought a Tri-Droid off of XJSN and the transaction went perfectly.

Reaction score
Finished my first transaction with XJSN and everything went smoothly! Will do business with him again in the future.

Reaction score
XJSN did a marvelous job with the sale of the much needed Jaws and Treadwell figures I wanted for a project. He is highly recommended by me for any future transactions. Thanks!!

Reaction score
I just completed a deal with xjsn and everything was super smooth. A great Scummer to work with, and I hope to be able to deal with him again in the future!

Thanks again xjsn!

+40 inter-web points

Reaction score
I bought a couple of loose figures from Sean and it was a perfect transaction.
Great communication, quick shipping, good packaging. Excellent stuff!

Highly recommended guy to deal with. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with Sean. Great experience. Good seller.

Reaction score
First trade with xjsn. Everything went well, great communication, excellent packing, and fast shipping. Would deal with again anytime. Thanks again xjsn and until the next time.

roron corobb

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trade

Completed a trade with XJSN, I'm completely happy with the character I received, was shipped fast and it came completely as was described, wouldnt hesitate at all to do business with him again. Thanks

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with XJSN. First class seller, and a Super class act! Responds fast, ships fast, and he's super helpful and friendly. Thank you again!

Reaction score
I just completed a trade with XJSN and it was an absolute pleasure working with him! He was SUPER patient (I was trading him BaF pieces from figures I preordered and there was a massive delay on one of them.

Very helpful and very friendly! Would jump at any chance to deal with him again!

Reaction score
XJSN is a perfect example of someone who makes this community great. He went out of his way to pick up an exclusive for me and shipped quickly, with great communication from start to finish. Can't thank him enough!

Reaction score
Can't recommend highly enough. Great comms and a pleasure to deal with. Even shipped to me when he was ill, now that's good service! He won't let you down.