XJSN's (AKA Professor) Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Here you can enter feedback for trade or purchases with me. I am XJSN here but on every other forum I use I go by the Professor. Thank you.

Reaction score
I recently completed a trade with xjsn, everything went great. Fast shipping, great communication, and items were described perfectly. I look forward to doing more trades with him the future.

-BorgIG88-

Reaction score
Just completed my first deal with xjsn. Extremely fast [pre-]payment, good communication, and nice to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to conduct future transactions. Thanks.

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with xjsn. Extremely fast trade and highly recommended. Would def trade with him again. Great scummer.

Reaction score
Completed a great trade with Sean. Super fast shipping and excellent communication throughout. Don't hesitate to deal with him. =)

Reaction score
Completed a trade with Sean. Very prompt with communication and shipping.

Reaction score
Bought a few coins from xjsn. Great experience, friendly, fast shipping and great communication.

Reaction score
Was clear to describe exactly what was being sent before sending it - for the sake of example, I was purchasing accessories - and communicated clearly throughout the whole process.

Reaction score
Great transaction completed, glad to help out with your wants list, fast payment on the completed deal, thanks a million!!!

Reaction score
I bought some figures from Sean. They were shipped fast and carefully packaged. Thanks!

Reaction score
I did a sell-and-trade deal with Sean. Everything went fantastically -- zero complaints!

Reaction score
nice smooth transaction with xjsn - would definitely deal with again.

Reaction score
Go ahead and do any StarWars related business with him! Really patient, and still let me purchase a figure after scraping up money for other figures. Shipped fast and came nicely packaged, and true to his word he sent all the accessories as well! I could not be happier to finish my jedi collection. Did I say he's patient? On a serious note he does have great communication and not a single message went overlooked.

Reaction score
Just got some awesomeness from xjsn. Great scummer, great packing, price, communication. Thanks man you rock!

Reaction score
Great communication & excellent transaction. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Smooth transaction. Mailed promptly and item came in great condition. Thanks!

Reaction score
Another smooth transaction with xjsn, great guy to deal with and I highly recommend him. Awesome scummer!

Reaction score
Bought a comic from Sean here and it went well. He packed it well and it got here safe.

Great scummer.

Reaction score
Excellent Buyer! Very smooth transaction, suburb communication and fast payment. Highly recommended!

Reaction score
got some goods myself, perfect looking items, fast delivery and emailing, and unbeatable prices, great scummer indeed!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Found XJSN randomly and decided to contact him for the item I was in need of. Not only did he reply quickly, he also had the item for a fair price and shipped super fast. Excellent member, I will sing his praises many times over! Literally the best member I've ever dealt with on any forum! Thank you again XJSN

Reaction score
Great guy to do business with. Sean is great at communication, and is a trustworthy scummer. You won't regret doing business with him.

Reaction score
Adding on another deal gone well here (one more step closer to a finished BAF too)

Reaction score
Perfect transaction with the Silver Fett, arrived well protectect and xjsn is a very nice person to deal with. Buy with confidence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
it was a pleasure to do business with xjsn! great communication and would definitely do business with again.

Reaction score
Recently bought an item off Sean, great guy to deal with, and i'm from Singapore! Item came in time and in good condition! will deal again!

Reaction score
Had a recent sale to Sean. Great guy! Very pleasant and easy to get along with, and follows through on his end quickly. Thank you!

Ian

Reaction score
Completed a trade for a few figures with XJSN- great stuff & smooth trade. Thanks!

Reaction score
It was a pleasure to deal with Sean. Quick and good communication and the carded figure I got from him came in perfect condition. Great scummer!