XBOX News

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. Pretty cool. And Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 will be included with Siege.

Reaction score
MODS!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap, I certainly didn't see that coming.
....and if they're allowing Mods for Fallout, what is going to stop them from allowing them for all games.

Mods, Backwards Compatability, the Controller, Halo, Forza, Gears, Tomb Raider....
turning into a great year for Xbox fans.

Reaction score
very very interesting........
And they were so dead set against backwards compatibility, they must be hurting for sales.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats it, I'm OUT!!!
This stupid preview program....
I have a rather slow internet service, so when the preview program is giving me updates every week, and I just want to play a couple of quick games before bed and I can't.....

Reaction score
There isn't one.
The only Gears bundle thats available this year is a regular black console with the game. You might be seeing the fan mock up Gears console design, which looks really cool, or maybe a console with a Gears skin on it.

Reaction score
That's a nice looking console, and I'm very tempted. But I already bought the 500GB model, because it took them way too long to come out with the 1TB One. Now it seems that with all the storage games take up, not to mention future DLC's and updates. That people will be after a 2TB version pretty soon.

I'm curious if they'll do a Star Wars/Battlefront themed one?

Reaction score
Unlikely.
Sony and EA have a marketing deal for Battlefront. If anything we'd see a Battlefront PS4.

Reaction score
I meant to say the Xbox One with the game. Either, I always wanted to play Gears of War and buying my first Xbox. Perfect marriage.:awesome:

Reaction score
....or the first two Battlefront games. My son and I still play those on the 360.

This would be great news,
I still have my original Xbox, but it would be great to play the old games on the One.

Reaction score
Same here ^
I can't imagine that it would look all that good, just on backwards compatibility alone. So I'd rather a remastered edition.

Reaction score
I was cleaning out the TV stand today, and between the Gamecube, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, bluray player, gaming headphones, cable box, and a million miles of cables stuffed amongst a handful of power bricks I don't see getting a new Xbox any time soon. Somewhere else in this house there's also an original Xbox, a Wii, a Nintendo DS, and a Sony handheld whose name escapes me at the moment, plus around a hundred games. I'm done buying consoles for a long, long time.

Reaction score
Ha! I was in that same boat a while back. Kind of still am, only I got rid of the PS3. So one machine down. lol
I know what you mean though, I can't believe the mess all those cables make. Been wanting to have a yard sale to get rind of a couple older machines, as well as all my old DVDs that were replaced by Blu-Ray.