Xbox Live Gamertags

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Since this thread got a little lost in the SW:Battlefront thread, I was wondering if you have Xbox Live if you could please post your Gamertag so that I can add you to my Friends list if you wish. Please also list the Xbox Live games you own, too, if possible.

My gamertag is SpiderMan322. I have Halo 2, Battlefront I and II, Clone Wars, Republic Commando, Doom 3, MechAssault, Godzilla: Save the Earth, XIII, and Crimson Skies - to name a few.

Reaction score
I was about to post mine and realized I got a friend request form you a few days ago. But if anyone else wants it I mainly play Halo 2.

KING HOMER 1

Reaction score
I was RedButcher but when you cancelthe subscriton your tag and any veriation is permanently retired (freaking jerks). Anyways I found a subscription card at target clearanced out for 28 dollars for a year so i signed up again. Now my gametag is DeepSniff. Cya around.

Reaction score
The games we have in common are Halo 2, Battlefront, and MechAssault.Other games I have Return to castle wolfensteinand I just got Streetfighter 2 but I suck really bad lol. I play Halo2 the most.

Reaction score
"Tedious 1" of course.

I have Battlefront, Halo, Halo 2, Doom 3, Clone Wars, and Republic Commando.

Reaction score
I'm easy, VIOLENTFIX

Haven't been on lately though, just waiting for the next big game.

Reaction score
I haven't been on lately either, but it's because I'm working on a manuscript. One more month to go and then I'm on XBL again!

Reaction score
Spideymike said:
I haven't been on lately either, but it's because I'm working on a manuscript. One more month to go and then I'm on XBL again!
Cool. What's the manuscript for? I write screenplays myself.

Reaction score
my gamertag: Rambo 28

I have Halo 2, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, ESPN MLB 2K5, Doom 3, SW Battlefront, Burnout 3, Top Spin, Fight Night Round 2

I mostly play Halo 2, Chaos Theory, and MLB 2K5 online.

Reaction score
Darth_Tedious said:
It's a genre guidebook to graphic novels. It's made for librarians, but everyone could enjoy it. I hope. It's not super-comprehensive with everything that's ever been published, but there's a lot in there right now. I have to finish it soon so I can take a quick XBL break and then welcome our first baby at the end of August!

Reaction score
Spideymike said:
Darth_Tedious said:
It's a genre guidebook to graphic novels. It's made for librarians, but everyone could enjoy it. I hope. It's not super-comprehensive with everything that's ever been published, but there's a lot in there right now. I have to finish it soon so I can take a quick XBL break and then welcome our first baby at the end of August!
That sounds really cool. Good luck!

Reaction score
SOLID_MUNDO is mine. I can't remember if there's an underscore or a space in between the two words, but it is all caps.

Reaction score
If we can pull that off I would love it, get someone to donate a prize, ill ref/orginize for sure.

Reaction score
yeah was thinking entry fee would be every one donate a figure to the pot or something

Reaction score
mine is SithLord Gregg, i have a 360 with nfs, cod2, graw, bf2mc, and mlb2k5

Reaction score
wArMassOh2, only Halo 2. I don't go on as much as I used to, but I'll play if anyone feels like it. PM me if you want to.

Reaction score
gamertag : thatguy1000
feel free to invite me to your games and friends list.
lets play some BF and BF2 soon!

Reaction score
my xbox live gamertag is coybrafett but I have not renewed my account since battlefront II's downloadable content. I will send out a friend's list request when I do.

My xbox games battlefront I and II, republic commando, star wars revenge of the sith, Mortal Kombat deadly all. and deception, doom 3, chronicles of riddick, karaoke revolution, plus other non online titles.

Reaction score
just a heads up I've changed my gamertag to Null ARC Ordo so accept friend requests under that name

Reaction score
Spideymike said:
Darth_Tedious said:
Sweet. I'm a librarian.