X-Wing Pilot Jessika Pava - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

We've finally seen Jessika Pava (played by Jessica Henwick) in the latest TV spot, who's interested in possibly seeing a female X-Wing Fighter pilot in the Hasbro line up?

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

We've finally seen Jessika Pava (played by Jessica Henwick) in the latest TV spot, who's interested in possibly seeing a female X-Wing Fighter pilot in the Hasbro line up?

If they offer a figure, probably. I still want to get Asty for my son, but he's way more into Droids than aliens right now. Maybe after he sees the movie.

Reaction score
She's probably gonna get blowed up.

Or she's the new Wedge of the trilogy.

One of the two.

Reaction score
LOL, she'll be an affirmative action figure. ;p jk. I just want to see the new character, but I have a weird feeling she's gonna have a banana visor on the figure.

Reaction score
LOL, she'll be an affirmative action figure. ;p jk. I just want to see the new character, but I have a weird feeling she's gonna have a banana visor on the figure.
I was going to say since she could be a major player, I can't imagine them not doing her face, or at least doing a removable helmet. Then I remembered we already got helmeted Asty, and got sad.

Reaction score
Those are meant to be ugly yellow. The Resistance had a mix up with the pirates that stole the helmets for them, and they received official Minions Helmets by accident. The Resistance are stuck with them for now.

Reaction score
Those are meant to be ugly yellow. The Resistance had a mix up with the pirates that stole the helmets for them, and they received official Minions Helmets by accident. The Resistance are stuck with them for now.
Dang it Bob, I told you to hire the other guys, not the cheap ones!

Reaction score
If its 5POA, she's gonna have a banana for a face. I personally think that's new a species that Hasbro cooked up just for this toy line--Banana Face. Banana Face X-Wing pilots will go really great with your Hammer Head figures.

Who knows if this character will ever get a proper, detailed SA 3.75" in that Black Series line with a removable helmet with a clear orange visor and a nice sculpted human face.

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

Absolutely... the more X-Wings pilots the merrier.

Reaction score
Which TV Spot - can't find any on YouTube that shows this pilot or Nien Nunb. A link would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
Is this a case where a female looking Pilot gets a male figure, that's also painted wrong? :grin:

Reaction score
If its 5POA, she's gonna have a banana for a face. I personally think that's new a species that Hasbro cooked up just for this toy line--Banana Face. Banana Face X-Wing pilots will go really great with your Hammer Head figures. Who knows if this character will ever get a proper, detailed SA 3.75" in that Black Series line with a removable helmet with a clear orange visor and a nice sculpted human face.
The proper word is nanner. #nannervisoractionfigurelivesmatter. Lol jk its a joke plz don't kill me.

Reaction score
Definitely, but I'd like it to be a 3-3/4" SA figure. Which means unfortunately we'll be waiting a decade.
You won't wait a decade for Hasbro to announce it and technically release it, but you'll wait a decade for distribution to hit your area. For damn sure.

Reaction score
META!
WE'VE GONE META, EVERYBODY!

Seriously, though. I don' know this actress. I guess I'll be googling her later.

Reaction score
TMI, I don't care what you're doing to her later... :whistling:

Though I am curious what's with someone casting everyone from GoT, some fanboy involved or are they really that good of Actors?

Reaction score
My guess. Mr JJ Abrams is not gonna cast a woman Fighter Pilot in the movie just to have her blown-up in two ticks. I'd bet she'll be in figure form for sure, and i'll be buying it.
Now Hasbro, or anyone related to Hasbro in any way shape or form, if you ever read this, i'd like to say something... NO MORE BLOCK-YELLOW BANANA VISORS ON THESE FIGURES!!! We need translucent visors on the figures please:rolleyes:.

Reaction score
My guess. Mr JJ Abrams is not gonna cast a woman Fighter Pilot in the movie just to have her blown-up in two ticks. I'd bet she'll be in figure form for sure, and i'll be buying it. Now Hasbro, or anyone related to Hasbro in any way shape or form, if you ever read this, i'd like to say something... NO MORE BLOCK-YELLOW BANANA VISORS ON THESE FIGURES!!! We need translucent visors on the figures please:rolleyes:.
HEY hey, ho, ho, nanner visors have got to go!

Reaction score
We'll definitely need a translucent visor on her if she ever shows in figure form, to help make it easier for everyone to see it's a she, not a he.

Reaction score
i'll buy whatever pilots they come out with, but with Hasbro's track record with female characters becoming toys, I am not planning on holding my breath.

bucket