X-Wing Pilot Asty

Reaction score
Do Walmart own any of the supermarket chains in Australia? They own Asda in the UK and its been confirmed they'll be on their shelves.

GNT

Reaction score
That doesn't help me.

I live in Australia like you remember??? :hmm:
Well more for the Americans that is, can always trade or buy off someone who's willing to offer one to you (if the line doesn't get released here)

Reaction score
Seeing the unboxing video of the 6" Asty with removable helmet and clear visor has made me see even more how badly Hasbro cheaped out on this one. Really hoping that he makes it into the Walmart SA line.

Reaction score
That link does sound like a 2-pack.

also Asty had a alt code name when first appeared on amazon i believe, "Secondary Hero" seemed familiar so my guess the 3rd is SA Asty
So do you know if there is a Walmart link circulating to whatever the "secondary Hero" is you mention here?

Reaction score
Reposted from the forcenet...

bdh1138 said:
I took a shot at translating the back of Asty's Helmet. Looks like this guy has a bit of an attitude lol
bdh1138 said:
And followup post...

Breogan said:

Awesome!

AKA Leone's: A Fistful of Dynamite and Once Upon a Time ...The Revolution.

Now I love Asty even more!

Reaction score
The orange variant visor on Asty still looks like crap!

Man I just wish they would have made it a clear see through visor with removable helmet.

How difficult is it really? :(

Reaction score
The orange variant visor on Asty still looks like crap!

Man I just wish they would have made it a clear see through visor with removable helmet.

How difficult is it really? :(
But then the helmet would be in the way of the build-a-weapon piece in the packaging...and we can't let that happen! :grin: (likely Hasbro thought process when developing the figure)

Reaction score
But then the helmet would be in the way of the build-a-weapon piece in the packaging...and we can't let that happen! :grin: (likely Hasbro thought process when developing the figure)
Because it's not like it would take more plastic than a build a weapon peice would.

Reaction score
Might be going out on a limb here....but you know how Abrams loves his secrets and puzzles.

It's been reported that Ello Asty is a play on "Hello Nasty" as a tribute to the Beastie Boys. "Born to Ill" in on his helmet in Aurebesh. (Nice...nice.)

Goss Toowers was really bugging me. Then my wife said...what if it's pronounced "Joss" as in Joss Whedon...but the character has nothing to do with Joss Whedon...but rather...

Is a play on "Jon Stewart".

Think I'm wrong? Maybe! But Stewart is a huge and very supportive fan, and I think it would be a hilarious move on Abrams' part to name a short squatty alien after Stewart.

What do you think??

Reaction score
Just got one of these in a Kroger near my home in Arkansas. First time I saw a wave 2 figure in store

Reaction score
I think there is an unknown "pilot" shown in the Walmart system that is speculated to be a SA Asty.
I wonder if the speculated female Asian pilot will get a figure anytime soon.(if she is even in the movie)

Reaction score
[FONT=Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Had no intention to make anything political. Also didn't think a double post would be a bad thing.

Just friendly speculation. Never mind.

[/FONT]

Reaction score
[FONT=Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Had no intention to make anything political. Also didn't think a double post would be a bad thing.

Just friendly speculation. Never mind.

[/FONT]
It's all good, dude. No worries.

Reaction score
Actually, I've been playing your hypothesis around in my head and I. can totally see three connection. Pronounce the "g" like the "j" in Joss like you said. And then connect the "s" at the end of his first name to his last name and then go soft with the enunciation. You get:

"Jah Stewer"

Which is close enough. Even if it's not correct, what a fun connection you made.

Reaction score
Finally saw this guy. I think I'll get him eventually but i couldn't pull the trigger at $9. Maybe at $8 but $7 is my preferred price.

Reaction score
Come in now...$2? You know you want it:sneaky:
Yes, I know, I sound like a cheap ******* but it has more to do with him not being a must have for me. He's cool looking but he could have been cooler with a transparent visor. So yeah, I do want this figure. But I'd rather wait and get a good deal on him than overpay. If this was TFA Luke at $9, yes, I'll overpay for him.

I'm not worried about being able to find this guy for cheaper down the road. I can wait.

Reaction score
Been seeing this guy like crazy at Wal-Marts in my area. This, Sarco, Kanan, and Ezra. I've only run into the FO Snowtrooper twice, seen a few Inquisitors, and saw Goss once. Not a hint of Hux, PZ, or Guavian around here.

Reaction score

They figured out a way to pack a helmet in with Ezra from Rebels. And that Build a weapon part is HUGE.

Reaction score
Been seeing this guy like crazy at Wal-Marts in my area. This, Sarco, Kanan, and Ezra. I've only run into the FO Snowtrooper twice, seen a few Inquisitors, and saw Goss once. Not a hint of Hux, PZ, or Guavian around here.
Hux is everywhere here. I now have everyone except the snowtrooper. I saw one once and I confused it for the flametrooper so I didnt grab it.

Reaction score
Hux is everywhere here. I now have everyone except the snowtrooper. I saw one once and I confused it for the flametrooper so I didnt grab it.
Not trying to get greedy here, but if you'd like to set up a Hux/Snowtrooper trade, shoot me a PM.

Reaction score
I notice that the Atsy pictured on Amazon has an orange visor, not the yellow visor that mine has. Perhaps a new variant/running change? Does anyone have an orange visor on their Atsy?
All the images on ebay have the Yellow visor. I'm wondering if the Orange was from an early sample or some sort of test shot. I guess we will see in future waves if there is a running change or not.