X-Men 3 Gentle Giant / Diamond busts

Reaction score
I'm looking for a complete list of all the GG X-Men X3 (movie) mini busts that were made. If someone can point me to such a list or if you have the complete line of these busts, perhaps you can help me out. From various searches I've put together this list myself:

Prof. X
Beast
Colossus
Jean Grey
Juggernaut
Rogue
Storm
Wolverine

Am I missing any?
They didn't make Magneto???

Thanks!

Reaction score
You know I'm not sure. This line wasn't well received unfortunately. I don't think there's a Magneto bust -not sure why.

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I was beginning to think I had posted in the wrong section!

Was it not well received due to X3 being the weakest of the trilogy? I know a lot of fans are partial to the comics but these movies made a ton of $, no?

Some of the sculpts appear excellent (i.e. Prof X, Rogue, Juggernaut) while others perhaps not so (Storm).

Reaction score
After further research, I'm pretty sure my list above is complete.

I decided to devote one shelf to these busts and just ordered Prof. X, Beast, and Rogue from Barnes and Noble and Colossus and Wolverine from Urban Collector. If I can fit Storm on the shelf and pick her up really cheap I might get that one too.
It's great getting older busts when the price is $20-30 instead of the current $60-70 that new ones go for.

Reaction score
Here are my in hand pics.
Wolverine could have been better but the others are excellent, especially Prof X. Too bad they never made Magneto and Mystique.

Reaction score
Wow. You couldn't find one positive thing to say about anything I posted here?
Whether they nailed the likeness is a matter of opinion (I think it's a reasonable Paquin likeness) but the bust is definately not cross eyed.
I guess my expectations on a human likeness on a $40-50 bust are not through the roof.

Reaction score
rnbuda said:
Rouge looks TERRIBLE and cross eyed!
GG at their best lol

All the humans look bad. Beast looks pretty good though.

austin