X-Files Titans

Reaction score
I wanted to create a thread for the 3 inch X-Files Titans line, which I recently discovered. I only own the standard Mulder & Scully so far, but there is a variant Mulder & Scully as well, and a variant Tooms and Lanny.

Above are pictures of the entire collection, including the 4 variants. I bought both of mine on ebay, but is anyone aware of retail stores that carry these?

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, darth_sidious. I would be interested in getting some of these - if I could find them @ retail. I have no clue whether they're @ any retail stores. I doubt Wal-Mart or Target would get these - however, I could possibly see TRU selling them - maybe. Though, I haven't seen them there.

These remind me somewhat of the very nice Garbage Pail Kid figures that came out last year; they were @ TRU, but unfortunately they were in "blind buy" boxes, so you couldn't see which figures you were getting prior to opening the package(s).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Titans did Garbage Pail Kids as well, and yes, unfortunately all their lines are blind bagged / boxed from what I could tell, including X-Files. The likeness is fantastic though, compared to some of the other X-Files merchandise, like bobble heads, pops, etc.

Reaction score
Titans did Garbage Pail Kids as well, and yes, unfortunately all their lines are blind bagged / boxed from what I could tell, including X-Files. The likeness is fantastic though, compared to some of the other X-Files merchandise, like bobble heads, pops, etc.
Good to know - Thanks. I definitely won't be collecting these Titans X-files figures if they're all blind bagged/boxed like the GPK series from a couple of years ago. Though the GPK figures were amazing, I hated the fact that I couldn't see what I was getting ahead of time. As it stood, I didn't get a lot of figures that I wanted due to the blind bags/boxes.

Blind bagging/boxing is a terrible marketing practice that should never be done by companies. They may think they're making more money because they feel collectors will buy all of the figures in a set to get the ones they want. However, I'm sure there are other collectors like me who don't want all of the figures in a set, and would get just 2-3 figures if they could see what they were buying in advance. For example, I would have probably been onboard with buying Eugene Tooms, Flukeman, and The Great Mutato from this X-files set. However, if I can't see what I'm getting I'm not buying any these figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hate blind bags myself, because they did it with SW Micro Machines, and I ended up not buying any of the blind bags because of the hassle - I like to see what I'm buying as well. Ebay is the best route to go with these, as I have not seen any at retail. You can also get many of them below the MSRP with shipping included. I was able to get Scully & Mulder for under retail price because I ordered them from the same comic shop. The shop has all the monsters you mentioned for $4 each, and you can combine shipping which is $3.59, so all three would be $15.59 shipped, that's 50% off retail. They also ship them with the bags and boxes, which I liked. I'm likely going to buy Mutato and Flukeman at some point, but I just ordered both of the Diamond Select X-Files figures as well!

Reaction score
II was able to get Scully & Mulder for under retail price because I ordered them from the same comic shop. The shop has all the monsters you mentioned for $4 each, and you can combine shipping which is $3.59, so all three would be $15.59 shipped, that's 50% off retail. They also ship them with the bags and boxes, which I liked. I'm likely going to buy Mutato and Flukeman at some point, but I just ordered both of the Diamond Select X-Files figures as well!
If you (or Joben) want the Great Mutato, I got him as part of a lot on eBay, and I'd be happy to sell him to you.

I think the shop on eBay to which you are referring is AT-Comics. I've bought a bunch of (opened) blind box/bag figures from them, including a good bit of my X-Files Titans. Great series and a great eBay store to boot.

I really hope that like most of the Titans releases that this is the first in a series. Perhaps the next lot should be called "I Want to Believe." Maybe a "Fight the Future" one should be considered too.

Last edited: