WWE by Mattel

Reaction score
has anyne seen the AJ Lee or Mrs Elizabeth figures? Wave one only hit here once for the AJ, and Mrs. Elizabeth I've only seen the left overs. With new product coming out for Easater, will these ever see the shelves again?

Reaction score
Saw two Miss Es today at a Meijer's. Bought only one though. The other had a big brown splotch on her nose. I'd check there first...

Reaction score
Saw an AJ once in the wild. Never did see a Miss Elizabeth outside Frank N Sons. I hate that the women are still the short packed/chase figures. I know I'm going to have this trouble if they ever come out with a Kaityln figure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Meijer's around here is a waste unless you want John Cena, Ray Mesterio, or Brodus Clay....they are jammed packed with those.
It's usually that way around here too. Guess I just had luck on my side for a change. I was there after some Movie GI Joes since they only charge $7 for them...

Reaction score
Kaitlyn has been out for about a month, my local K-Mart had three of them last time I was there. I've already gotten two before that.

Reaction score
Just showcasing my collection in this thread with entrance and action shots

Bo Dallas standing tall after attacking WWE Champion Bruno Sammartino

NXT faction the RMC

WCW Champion Bo Dallas?

WWF Champion Bruno Sammartino and European Champion Andre the Giant. WWF Tag Team Champions!

NWA Champion Magnum T.A.

Television Champion Kerry Von Erich

The N.W.O.

Morrison and Mercury. (I have the Brown attire Melina but really need to pick up the pink attire to go with these guys)

Longest reigning Tag Team Champions in my fig fed... Ziggler and Kamala

Reaction score
One of my fig fed jobbers Joe Burr

Ezekiel Jackson and Titus O'Neil (will have to retake these guys sometime, hand must have been shaking)

Samoa Joe mid duplex to Hurricane Helms

The Red Faction vs. The Hart Foundation