WTT: MS Sabine/ST for Hera/ST - Mods, please lock; transaction complete

Reaction score
UPDATE - TRANSACTION COMPLETE

Hello fellow Scummers,

I have a brand spankin' new MOSC Mission Series Sabine/Stormtrooper set (non-variant) and want to do an even trade for a MOSC Hera/Stormtrooper set (how many Stormtroopers do I really need, Hasbro?). Straight trade and USA only in this case. Please PM me to arrange details.

Thank you all!
Lady Macbeth

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello fellow Scummers,

I have a brand spankin' new MOSC Mission Series Sabine/Stormtrooper set (non-variant) and want to do an even trade for a MOSC Hera/Stormtrooper set (how many Stormtroopers do I really need, Hasbro?). Straight trade and USA only in this case. Please PM me to arrange details.

Thank you all!
Lady Macbeth
**PM sent**

SGT_A

Last edited:
Reaction score
On it. Lol.

P.S. This happens a lot. 150 PM's isn't cutting it. I'm too chatty and buying too much stuff for that to be the upper limit. So, when and if my mail box is full, you (meaning anybody) can send me an email instead (it's one of the options if you click on my name).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dangit, really needed that Sabine. =(
Let me see what I can do. For anybody who might be interested in Sabine, I think - if I can get a hold of some more from the same store - that it would cost $20 in total for me to get one to anywhere in the US ($14.99 for the figure plus about $5 to ship). But, that's a big IF I can locate more.

Also, anybody interested in the variant?