WTB: Tatooine Scavenger

Reaction score
Had a little accident this last December caused by a young family member visiting the house for the Holidays. The Attakus Jawa sitting atop one of my Detolfs suffered a precipitated, painful fall to his death. I'm now looking for one. If you can help and have one you want to sell or trade for, send me a PM and let me know. Thank you

WTB: 1/5 Jawa statue

Reaction score
After making a deal with someone "new" here trying to sell an Attakus collection, he instead turned around, left me waiting and sold the statue he had agree to sell to me to someone else. Not a word from this guy on why he did it. So I kept looking. I was finally able to get the Attakus Jawa from a fantastic collector in Belgium, and what a guy he was! He gave me a great price with shipping included on the Jawa, packed it up beautifully and shipped it super fast. It comes to show that, for every unscrupulous person out there, there's always someone else, honest and kind, wanting to do the right thing. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Always get a satisfied feeling when I find something I've been after a while, glad you found one Julian. :)

Reaction score
Very glad this worked out for you Julian. That's an excellent statue.
Always get a satisfied feeling when I find something I've been after a while, glad you found one Julian. :)

Thank you very much, guys. It is indeed a very cool statue, as most of what Attakus produces, and I'm glad to have it back in my collection. Certainly a great feeling finding it again after looking for it since last year. :)