WTB: Professor's Wish List

Reaction score
WTB/WTTF: Professor's Wish List

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ideally I would prefer to trade but will buy at fair prices. Stuff I have up for grabs (Link)

R4 Droid (Any but preferably a BAD)
Anyone have an R4 they'd be willing to part with? I am planning a custom droid and would like to complete it for the holidays. I need a complete R4 unit. Ideally a BAD version, it would be easier to work with for my purposes. I hope to not drop a lot but am willing to purchase.

GONK Droid
Again I have a custom idea and would appreciate trading for this or purchasing at a fair price.

Droids (Ranked in order of want)
R5-K6 (loose from Scramble on Yavin multi-pack) or Disney BAD look-a-like - Obtained (Thank you Tikkes!)
R4-A22 (loose from Astro Pack 1)
R4-H18
R5-P9 (loose)
R2-BHD (loose)
R3-Y2 (loose from Astro Pack 2)

Misc. Disney Droids

Also looking for a white and purple R9 dome

Figures; loose is fine but complete
Tholme and Tra-Saa (Comic Pack)
*A complete Tholme is much higher priority then complete set
Holiday Jawas (McQuarrie set)
Jocasta Nu (Exclusive)

Odds and Ends
Eadu base from Jyn Erso (Just the base not the figure / reference)
Starkiller base pieces from Rey (Just bases not the figures / reference-Rey)
Mustafar base pieces (reference) *interested in a few of these*
--> packed with Mustafar Sentry (ROTS 56), Passel Argente (ROTS 61), Cat Miin (ROTS 62) Darth Vader (Duel on Mustafar), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Duel on Mustafar)
Alternate sitting legs for Princess Leia (BD17) (Image reference)
Count Dooku Bust and Holocron from Jocasta Nu (Image reference)
Darth Vader Lightsaber (one of mine fell and my wife's cat chewed it up)
Any Jedi Temple scenery pieces (like the Dooku bust) - I am working on a display piece for my Jedi

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updates...

Still looking but have received one with another pending. I got Lama Su from StapesCustoms in a great transaction!

Reaction score
Updates...

Still looking but have received one with another pending. I got Lama Su from StapesCustoms in a great transaction!
I have a Carded R5-J2 if you still looking for one of those. I can ship it carded or loose.

Reaction score
Acquired Sora Bulq in a great transaction from gumbo, a newer member of the forums. It was a great transaction and I encourage you to do business with this new member.

Reaction score
Just acquired Darth Phobos through a great trade with Vorax! Still looking for others. Any help completing my poor R3-M3, without his dome and third foot for almost 2 years now, would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Mainly looking to trade at this point in time but check the first post for my wants. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bumping - Still mainly interested in trading. Please check my haves and we can work something out favorably. Will also purchase if price is right.